**Austin Meade**

952 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by javajaws
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For anyone like me who leans a little towards the harder, less country stuff, I wanted to bring Austin Meade to y'alls attention. Hes a good Aggie (always wears his ring onstage and in videos), and is making some really really great music. Black Sheep is a fantastic record and Waves is another gem. He's playing in Dallas at Mama Tried on Saturday and I plan on being there. If you get a chance check him out live.

(and no, I don't know the guy, I just like supporting good local music, especially by fellow Ags)

DargelSkout
AG
I love the Waves album.

-7 Letters
-Savannah
-Growing Pains
-Pay Phone

All great songs. I never realized he was an Aggie.
Blanco Jimenez
AG
He's from Victoria. His mother was the secretary to my boss when I worked there and his daddy is a Baptist minister.
Baron von Bulsh
Been listening to him quite a bit lately, but never knew he was an Aggie. I'll be sure to listen more now.
TresPuertas
AG
Baron von Bulsh said:

Been listening to him quite a bit lately, but never knew he was an Aggie. I'll be sure to listen more now.

i finally caught one of his shows this weekend. i'll say this much, go see him live. the music scene around this state could use more like him. very high energy and loud show.

he's a hell of a nice guy too.
javajaws
AG
Heads up - he'll be in Hutto this Saturday as part of Kokefest: https://tickets.kokefest.com/e/kokefest2021
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.