60 MINUTES this Sunday...[UFO Report]

84,169 Views | 1087 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Rocagnante
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This isn't technically "entertainment," but it *is* on TV. That, and I'd love to avoid the thread on F16 currently devoted to the broader subject matter (nothing to do with politics, just the super-weird and off-putting nature of the back and forth in that particular thread), so I figured I'd throw this up here for a (hopefully) more level-headed discussion.

That said, I'm sure plenty will think I'm "super-weird and off-putting" when it comes to this particular subject matter (or just in general), but I'm going to nerd the hell out over this, and I don't care who knows it. Because it really does feel like we're in the midst of at least *some* level of disclosure, even though, technically, the Pentagon already officially acknowledged last year that there is absolutely something so far beyond our own tech interacting with our pilots more and more frequently, tech that the Pentagon admittedly believes is NOT from Russia or China or any other country. Combine that acknowledgement with the eye-witness testimonies from literally our best and most trusted military pilots, with all the other tracking data confirming said accounts, time and time again, and this subject matter is quickly moving from X-Files territory to an undeniable reality.

Anyway, the second scheduled segment of this Sunday's 60 Minutes is causing all kinds of buzz, and I absolutely cannot wait...

Quote:

"UAP"

After years of documented sightings by U.S. service members, unidentified aerial phenomena or UAP - commonly known as UFOs - are being formally addressed by the U.S. government in an intelligence and defense report next month.

AliasMan02
AG
What a fascinating moment in our country's history to potentially make an acknowledgement of this kind. No idea what the general reaction would be to such a thing.
bam02
AG
I can't imagine there being much freak out reaction. Everyone knows the fed lies anyway so I don't think anyone would be shocked. This is assuming they just acknowledge these things are truly odd and completely unexplainable. If they flat out say yes this is alien aircraft then that will cause mania.
Southlake
I have 20k hours in the air and you wouldn't believe some of the freaky unexplained things I've seen up there.

Serious Lee
AliasMan02 said:

What a fascinating moment in our country's history to potentially make an acknowledgement of this kind. No idea what the general reaction would be to such a thing.
just imagine what they know that they aren't willing to talk about.

or just ask redstone
AgHawkeye
AG
1. Fly billions of light years through the universe.

2. Make yourself known to a few pilots, maybe a couple more and nobody else.

3. Turn around and go home.

Makes sense.
Ag-Hawkeye
MookieBlaylock
AG
60 minutes isnt news so it actually is just fictional entertainment

TCTTS
AG
bam02 said:

I can't imagine there being much freak out reaction. Everyone knows the fed lies anyway so I don't think anyone would be shocked. This is assuming they just acknowledge these things are truly odd and completely unexplainable. If they flat out say yes this is alien aircraft then that will cause mania.

Again, the Pentagon has basically already acknowledged as much, via the New York Times. The 2004 Nimitz event that made waves in the infamous 2017 New York Times article chronicled a jet-sized, "tic-tac"-shaped object that multiple Navy fighter pilots encountered, and multiple tracking systems measured going from something like 70,000 feet to below the surface of the ocean in .78 seconds, among many other gravity-defying maneuvers. Then, in 2020, the Pentagon admitted that the videos were real, that the event happened, that the tracking measurements were accurate, that it's not one of ours, and that it's almost certainly not another country's. So, seeing as a human pilot would be splattered all over the interior of such a craft moving at those speeds, the Pentagon has basically admitted that these things are tech we don't understand being piloted/controlled by someone or some thing that is almost assuredly out of this world.

What will apparently drop next month sounds like it could be a broader, more detailed and official admission that these kinds of encounters are happening basically all the time, to all branches of our military. They're happening so frequently that the Pentagon has been forced to open an official channel/means of reporting these events by pilots, overseen by the official "UAP Task Force" they finally admitted existed under their watch that has been studying these encounters for years now.

I think, once people get acclimated to this reality, the government MIGHT eventually admit that they actually have debris from crashed UFOs, and confirm that they know for certain these craft do not come from Earth. Personally, I don't believe - and it doesn't sound like - our government is actually secretly in contact with aliens or anything like that. There's no grand alien-human conspiracy, no aliens tucked away at Area 51, we haven't been able to successfully reverse engineer a craft, etc. But credible reports, and credible individuals from within the Pentagon, are increasingly implying that we DO have in our possession "meta materials," aka crashed debris and alien tech being studied in secret that we still can't fully comprehend.

Time will tell.

All I know is that this subject is suddenly being taken WAY more seriously than it ever has been, and is evolving at a rapid pace.
Redstone
AG
Aliens could be another creation or elohims (an Old Testament word, ie Daniel 10 - Princes of Persia and Greece) or some combination ....

These are historical realities and ALSO myths ... Greek and Roman and Hindu gods and all other pagan gods, including those of the Americas

ALL of those gods are real

These are elhoims once, and maybe now, in the court of Elohim, the Triune God, who rules all and created all. Some are fallen angels, and some not (angel is a job description - messenger - not a category of being, just as satan is - accuser).

Then, humans add in their imperfections and subjectivity in our understanding and memory. And, of course, these fallen inter-dimensional creations, these satans (accusers) are often liars. On the good end, remember that angel means messenger: this is less a category of being than a job description.

Other material creations
Spirits, as detailed by Bible
Combo

REAL PHENOMENON

Watch documentary The Phenomenon by the way
TCTTS
AG
AgHawkeye said:

Makes sense.

You're assuming that A) they're actually from billions of light years away (as opposed to some kind of quantum reality or alternate dimension, as crazy as that sounds), and B) if they are from billions light years away, they can't travers those billions of light years in minutes if not seconds. These things are literally blinking in and out of existence. Countless pilots have reported the same thing over and over and over again in that regard. If whoever built these things got even a couple hundred years head start on us, never mind thousands or even millions of years head start, their tech would basically be magic to us, and could do things we can't even dream about.
AgHawkeye
AG
TCTTS said:

AgHawkeye said:

Makes sense.

You're assuming A) they're actually from billions of light years away (as opposed to some kind of quantum reality or dimension, as crazy as that sounds), and B) that if they are from billions light years away, they can't travers those billions of light years in minutes if not seconds. These things are literally blinking in and out of existence. Countless pilots have reported the same thing over and over and over again in that regard. If whoever built these things got even a couple hundred years head start on us, never mind thousands or even millions of years head start, their tech would basically be magic to us, and could do things we can't even dream about.

All true and also all reasons there would be absolutely no reason to show up on our planet and basically hide.
Ag-Hawkeye
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
AgHawkeye said:

TCTTS said:

AgHawkeye said:

Makes sense.

You're assuming A) they're actually from billions of light years away (as opposed to some kind of quantum reality or dimension, as crazy as that sounds), and B) that if they are from billions light years away, they can't travers those billions of light years in minutes if not seconds. These things are literally blinking in and out of existence. Countless pilots have reported the same thing over and over and over again in that regard. If whoever built these things got even a couple hundred years head start on us, never mind thousands or even millions of years head start, their tech would basically be magic to us, and could do things we can't even dream about.

All true and also all reasons there would be absolutely no reason to show up on our planet and basically hide.

If they did that, they are just ripping off the Transformers.
TCTTS
AG
Redstone said:

Aliens could be another creation or elohims (an Old Testament word, ie Daniel 10 - Princes of Persia and Greece) or some combination ....

These are historical realities and ALSO myths ... Greek and Roman and Hindu gods and all other pagan gods, including those of the Americas

These are elhoims once, and maybe now, in the court of Elohim, the Triune God, who rules all and created all. Some are fallen angels, and some not (angel is a job description - messenger - not a category of being, just as satan is - accuser).

Then, humans add in their imperfections and subjectivity in our understanding and memory. And, of course, these fallen inter-dimensional creations, these satans (accusers) are often liars. On the good end, remember that angel means messenger: this is less a category of being than a job description.

Other material creations
Combo

REAL PHENOMENON

Can we please keep the religious stuff off this thread? This is exactly what I was talking about trying to avoid in that other thread. I realize it's a fine line of crazy we're all talking about here, but when you and those other guys start doing all this veiled preaching, the conversation quickly devolves into this whole angels vs demons thing, then people trying to witness and save souls and all that and it just gets out of hand. I'm not saying you're wrong - who knows where these things originate - I'm just saying this kind of talk inevitably leads down a path where a loud and consistent few take over the conversation with their high-and-mighty religion, and that's no fun for anyone.
TCTTS
AG
AgHawkeye said:

TCTTS said:

AgHawkeye said:

Makes sense.

Unless they're responsible for our existence in the first place...
AliasMan02
AG
Talking about extraterrestrial life, there are two mathematical facts that are really fascinating parts of the equation to me.

Mathematically, it's impossible that there ISN'T alien life in our own galaxy. The galaxy is too vast for there not to be more basically like us.

Also mathematically, it's incredibly unlikely that another civilization exists at the same time as us, just because the time factor is so vast and our existence is so short.

It all kinda lines up to make the extradimensional angle seem more likely to me.
maxag42
You lost me at 60 minutes. No thanks.
AgHawkeye
AG
TCTTS said:

AgHawkeye said:

TCTTS said:

AgHawkeye said:

Makes sense.

This is kinda fun

Ok. Let's say you convince me that
- they are far superior and may have even created us.
- they want to check in on us
- they visit without us knowing to check in

But with their far superior technology, they manage to screw that up and get spotted by a pilot anyway.
Ag-Hawkeye
Philo B 93
Do you remember all the UFO stories in the 70s and 80s? Also, do you remember all the Bigfoot stories in those days?

How many eye-witness sightings did we hear about where no one had a camera? Fast forward to 2021 where everyone has a camera all the time, and they keep it in their hand and powered on even while driving, jogging, walking in the mall, etc.

The UFO and Bigfoot stories sure have slowed down, haven't they? iPhone killed the idea of UFOs and Bigfoot, but we've got an insane amount of fail videos and Mr. Beast to entertain us.

I'd love to find out that the all powerful government has proof of aliens, but I'm doubtful.
W
AG
if we want to dig into the logistics...

how are the aliens coping with the temperatures on Earth?

and how are they getting thru the Earth's atmosphere?

those 2 things probably killed a lot of aliens trying to make contact
Chipotlemonger
AG
I mean, the government released actual UFO footage and declared it as such no less than a year ago. It was just not as big of deal at the time because of Covid and all last year.
Urban Ag
AG
johnnyblaze36
AG
TCTTS said:

Redstone said:

Other material creations
Combo

REAL PHENOMENON

Can we please keep the religious stuff off this thread? This is exactly what I was talking about trying to avoid in that other thread. I realize it's a fine line of crazy we're all talking about here, but when you and those other guys start doing all this veiled preaching, the conversation quickly devolves into this whole angels vs demons thing, then people trying to witness and save souls and all that and it just gets out of hand. I'm not saying you're wrong - who knows where these things originate - I'm just saying this kind of talk inevitably leads down a path where a loud and consistent few take over the conversation with their high-and-mighty religion, and that's no fun for anyone.
Sounds like this thread needs its own brand new forum then. I'm not sure what I'd call it, but the subject is interesting for sure.
TCTTS
AG
That'd be awesome. A "Supernatural" forum would cover all bases.
TCTTS
AG
AgHawkeye said:

TCTTS said:

AgHawkeye said:

TCTTS said:

AgHawkeye said:

Makes sense.

This is kinda fun

Ok. Let's say you convince me that
- they are far superior and may have even created us.
- they want to check in on us
- they visit without us knowing to check in

But with their far superior technology, they manage to screw that up and get spotted by a pilot anyway.

Ha, I'll keep going as long you want. That said, we should be asking these questions, and we should be skeptical, so I legit appreciate the back and forth.

But to answer your question, one going theory is that WHEN they're seen, they WANT to be seen. Or... it's that they just don't care. They're not going to announce themselves (yet), for whatever reasons, but they also don't seem to care if we're all running around going, "What the hell was that?" Whatever their intentions, they're just going about their business, doing their thing, unfazed by our vague awareness.

If you really want to dig into one of the most prominent theories, though, their (potential) presence is thought to be atomic in nature. If they really, truly are here, there's a reason there were virtually no sightings before the mid-1940s and then suddenly people started seeing them everywhere... we learned to split the atom and dropped the first nuclear bomb. Which seemed to have set off an alarm of sorts, and signal that we passed some technological threshold. Because ever since then, these things have been officially reported - by credible military personnel - countless times near nuclear facilities*, and have even reportedly managed to remotely disarm nuclear warheads. They seem to be very, very interested in our military presence in general, but the fact that they haven't acted against us in 75 years could very well signify that they aren't here to harm us, but rather keep us from ending our speeches via nuclear war. Otherwise, they leave us alone for the most part, and let the experiment continue unimpeded.

(*In 1947, Roswell Air Force Base happened to be home to the only nuclear facility on the planet. There's A LOT I don't believe about UFO lore, but I've studied Roswell for years now, absolutely believe it to be true, and think it was no coincidence a crashed UFO did so next to the only nuclear facility in existence at the time.)
TCTTS
AG
Philo B 93 said:

Do you remember all the UFO stories in the 70s and 80s? Also, do you remember all the Bigfoot stories in those days?

How many eye-witness sightings did we hear about where no one had a camera? Fast forward to 2021 where everyone has a camera all the time, and they keep it in their hand and powered on even while driving, jogging, walking in the mall, etc.

The UFO and Bigfoot stories sure have slowed down, haven't they? iPhone killed the idea of UFOs and Bigfoot, but we've got an insane amount of fail videos and Mr. Beast to entertain us.

I'd love to find out that the all powerful government has proof of aliens, but I'm doubtful.

That's... actually not at all true. There are more compelling amateur videos now than ever. Granted, sure, no crystal clear, unmistakable close-ups from civilians, but one thing that's rumored to be part of this government report next month is incredibly compelling photographic evidence from many of these pilots.

Luis Elizondo, the former head of the Pentagon's UAP Taskforce, subject of the infamous 2017 NYT article, and one of the most credible figures in the field, has said, while employed by the Pentagon, he's seen with his own eyes the photographic evidence the government has on file, and says there are some shots taken from as close as a few feet away, showing unmistakable, propulsion-less craft, unlike anything we know of in any country's inventory, including our own.

I suspect the public MIGHT see one or two of these image next month, but who knows.
AMW2010
AG
Southlake said:

I have 20k hours in the air and you wouldn't believe some of the freaky unexplained things I've seen up there.

{{Insert well we are waiting Gif}}
How did no one respond to this? Let's hear some of these stories already?!?!?
TCTTS
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Talking about extraterrestrial life, there are two mathematical facts that are really fascinating parts of the equation to me.

Mathematically, it's impossible that there ISN'T alien life in our own galaxy. The galaxy is too vast for there not to be more basically like us.

Also mathematically, it's incredibly unlikely that another civilization exists at the same time as us, just because the time factor is so vast and our existence is so short.

It all kinda lines up to make the extradimensional angle seem more likely to me.

That's super interesting. Touching on Luis Elizondo again, he's been hinting recently that the extradimensional angle seems to be the most popular theory behind closed doors, among those "in-the-know" (who, for the record merely know more than us, but don't have the full picture either).

Elizondo is apparently part of the 60 Minutes segment on Sunday, and if there is ever a movie about this period in time, he'll be the lead the character, no doubt. The dude is as credible as they come, has been officially confirmed as having the job he claims he had (again, head of the Pentagon's UAP Taskforce), has all kinds of classified clearance, and seems to be studying the phenomenon with the purest intent and clearest of eyes.
TCTTS
AG
AMW2010 said:

Southlake said:

{{Insert well we are waiting Gif}}
How did no one respond to this? Let's hear some of these stories already?!?!?

Thought for sure he was about to follow up. Would absolutely love to hear whatever he has to say.
AMW2010
AG
This might be my new favorite thread.... I've always been interested in this kinda thing... and when you start talking about it to people... they tend to look at you like you are crazy :-( I feel like I've watched every Joe Rogan video with all the science guys in the last year just gaining random knowledge.

I just finished watching one about to Big Bang with Brian Greene... that was some DEEP *****!!
TCTTS
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

I mean, the government released actual UFO footage and declared it as such no less than a year ago. It was just not as big of deal at the time because of Covid and all last year.

Bingo. I continue to be shocked by how few waves this made, and little people are aware that this actually happened. And then happened again just last month, with those pyramid UAPs caught on tape hovering over that Navy ship, that the government confirmed were actual, physical objects as well, of which they admitted they have no idea what they actually are.
TCTTS
AG
AMW2010 said:

This might be my new favorite thread.... I've always been interested in this kinda thing... and when you start talking about it to people... they tend to look at you like you are crazy :-( I feel like I've watched every Joe Rogan video with all the science guys in the last year just gaining random knowledge.

I just finished watching one about to Big Bang with Brian Greene... that was some DEEP *****!!

I've finally learned to just say "f/ck it" and not give a sh/t what anyone else thinks. I love this subject matter, am a skeptical person by nature, but absolutely believe a percentage of it to be real, based on the evidence and overwhelming testimony form impeccable and highly trained eye-witnesses. It also helps that the government is literally beginning to admit the reality, that the media doesn't scoff at the subject matter in the way they used to, and that more and more credible individuals are coming forward with their knowledge and stories. In fact, I would be willing to bet just about anything that within the next decade - if not in the next five years - we'll live in a world in which extraterrestrials are a known fact, and this whole tin-foil-hat stigma will be a thing of the past.
TCTTS
AG
Urban Ag said:

Ok. So for those of you that watch way too much sci-fi, have you ever considered this angle?

Does the US and it's allies have something to gain by allowing some level of validation to these sightings?

Stop there. The Reagan Administration was masterful at this in destroying the Soviets. Reagan's people took a different approach on the Cold War. The DOD and CIA under Reagan took the deepest dive in evaluating the Soviet economy since the onset of the Cold War. They rightly determined that upgrading weapon system after weapon system would force the Soviets to push such an immense level of their GDP into defense spending to keep up with us that it would eventually bankrupt them.

And they were right. By the late 80's the Soviets were spending over 70% of GDP on defense with so much of that on research and development. They could not match the weapons systems we were bringing online, both strategic and conventional. Hell, the "Star Wars" space based laser missile defense was as much conceptual as it was propaganda and by god it worked. The Soviets spent like drunk sailors trying to counter it. And it never even existed.

I don't have enough faith in either party, or our govt in general, to firmly believe we could be executing a Reagan like approach to making our enemies tilt at windmills, but it is very possible. It worked great on the Soviets. Why not make the ChiComs believe they have both spend to fight us and ET?

That could very well be the case. I'm not counting out something like that at all.

However, again, a scenario like that would require discounting the reports from not only thousands of highly trained, highly reputable military pilots, but the tracking data that undeniably backs up their claims. Listen to the many interviews someone like retired Cmdr. David Fravor has given, backed up by all kinds of corroborating data and additional eye-witness reports, and tell me he's not telling the truth, or is part of some grand conspiracy to bankrupt foreign powers. SOMETHING is absolutely happening to these people. It's either extra/ultraterrestrials, or our pilots are suffering a form of mass delusion. Either option should be of our upmost concern.

I will say, at the very least, there is no doubt some kind of financial angle to this report next month, where in Congress is wanting to be brought into the loop, not just because they're "concerned," but because the act of being concerned, i.e. even asking if these things pose a threat - could ultimately mean more defense money in their pockets for research and development, along with a seat at the table, so to speak.
TCTTS
AG
W said:

if we want to dig into the logistics...

how are the aliens coping with the temperatures on Earth?

and how are they getting thru the Earth's atmosphere?

those 2 things probably killed a lot of aliens trying to make contact

You're assigning human technological problems to beings that are likely thousands if not millions of years ahead of us.

That said, we understand the basics of what their tech is doing. Essentially, they're able to bend the space-time immediately surrounding the craft, creating zero gravitational or atmospheric resistance. There's no propulsion; instead, it's the space-time distortion that allows for instantaneous movement to basically any point they choose, in a matter of seconds, without pulling any additional Gs. On a basic level, we understand the science of what they're doing, the science perfectly obeys the laws of physics, and ultimately is not at all out of the realm of possibility. It's just that we don't yet know how to build such a device, but do know that it would essentially require all the energy on Earth to power. So whoever is piloting these things has not only conquered gravity, but they've figured out how to harness incomprehensible amounts of energy to do so.

If you guys have the time, I HIGHLY recommend this detailed breakdown of how we believe these craft work, written by credible astrophysicists who show their work in very digestible fashion. Seriously, this is incredibly informative and legit enlightening, even if only as a basic lesson in science...

https://www.uaptheory.com
AMW2010
AG
TCTTS said:

AMW2010 said:

I've finally learned to just say "f/ck it" and not give a sh/t what anyone else thinks. I love this subject matter, am a skeptical person by nature, but absolutely believe a percentage of it to be real, based on the evidence and overwhelming testimony form impeccable and highly trained eye-witnesses. It also helps that the government is literally beginning to admit the reality, that the media doesn't scoff at the subject matter in the way they used to, and that more and more credible individuals are coming forward with their knowledge and stories. In fact, I would be willing to bet just about anything that within the next decade - if not in the next five years - we'll live in a world in which extraterrestrials are a known fact, and this whole tin-foil-hat stigma will be a thing of the past.

I've had this whole conversation and not to get to deep into religion as you requested... but I stated my points... and it was like watched my dads light come on, and he was like well hell you make some valid statements... and then my mom looks at me like I'm crazy and needs to to have holy water thrown on me lol. I made a statement something like if this were true it could lead to a fall out of religion and having people literally jumping off bridges commuting suicide. I could see where something like that could happen where people couldn't handle that everything they were told was a lie. I think we should never stop asking why?

Also I loved that documentary the Unacknowledged that's on Amazon Prime, it was REALLY good.
AMW2010
AG
Tctts...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.