Scary Hours

3,687 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tennessee Aggie 17
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw him at First Yell when JFF invited him down.
htxag09
AG
Woah we got a new entertainment board tough guy
C@LAg
htxag09 said:

he worships "drake".

most definitely not that tough.
tk for tu juan
A zombie 2Pac could rise out of the ground and already be more talented than Drake
Sex Panther
AG
Harry Lime said:

I saw him at First Yell when JFF invited him down.

Him and REK's duet brought the house down
Tennessee Aggie 17
AG
C@LAg said:

htxag09 said:

he worships "drake".

Damn you're such a badass. I wish I was as cool as you
C@LAg
Tennessee Aggie 17 said:

C@LAg said:

htxag09 said:

he worships "drake".

Damn you're such a badass. I wish I was as cool as you
says the twunt getting all defensive because everyone did not applaud his guy love for Drake.

started of with the passive aggressive original post, then moved to insulting others it just went downhill from there.

congrats.
Apache
AG
Quote:

I realize most people in this forum might be out of touch with today's music

Nope. Most of it is terrible & it spans all styles & genres. Overproduced, unoriginal, autotuned to death & all done without real instruments at the behest of the record label.

Music has been sliding downhill for the past 20 years & about 10 years ago it went off a cliff. It's tough to find decent new music these days. Damn tough. (I say this realizing part of this is getting older, but I can listen to pop, rock & country from about 1970-roughly 2000 & like a good part of it. Hip Hop died for me in the mid/late 00's. After that everything seemed to crater IMO)
Ol Jock 99
AG
I'm not down with that modern sound, but y'all heard of this Billy Eyelash?
Tobias Funke
AG
I've never triggered somebody so hard before on Texags that they replied to my post twice. This guy is super mad.

I also enjoy the assumption that if somebody isn't a Drake fan they only listen to country music. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Either way, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. You seem to know a lot about Drake, and that's cool!
Tennessee Aggie 17
AG
Tobias Funke said:

I've never triggered somebody so hard before on Texags that they replied to my post twice. This guy is super mad.

I also enjoy the assumption that if somebody isn't a Drake fan they only listen to country music. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Either way, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. You seem to know a lot about Drake, and that's cool!

I apologize for blowing up. Yes, Drake is a topic that hits close to home. Like I said I've been following him for a decade plus. And the country music assumption comes from an ex that loved country so yeah I understand that one doesn't make sense. It's just resentment driven assumption haha. I'm sorry for going off Tobias (love the username btw. Thinking of changing mine to Buster)
Ol Jock 99
AG
Are you A&M Class of 17, implying you're around 26 years of age?
wangus12
AG
I'll always remember my boy Drake as the 4th best rapper on the "Forever" song
Tennessee Aggie 17
AG
Yes. Why?

Go ahead and slam me.
Ol Jock 99
AG
No slam. You just seem curiously passionate about this topic.
Tennessee Aggie 17
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

No slam. You just seem curiously passionate about this topic.
i know I come off as a major ******bag. But like I said I've been following the boy for a while. I may have had a few drinks whenever I went off so I may regret the dumb **** I said lol
tk for tu juan
Need to find the thread where the #1 Muse fan argued that they are the greatest band to ever exist.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Tennessee Aggie 17 said:

i know I come off as a major ******bag. But like I said I've been following the boy for a while. I may have had a few drinks whenever I went off so I may regret the dumb **** I said lol

this sounds like the lyrics to a drake song.
tysker
AG
MW03 said:

If you base it on sales, influence, awards, streams, etc., Drake's definitely a top 10 "artist" from the last decade by any measure. Probably top 4 along with Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift if you account for everything.

Drake is an icon for sure. So are the others, if for different reasons. Ed Sheeran is the most-listened to and has the highest grossing/attended tours in history. Beyonce is a cultural icon. Taylor Swift has 7 #1 albums in the last 10 years and is the highest grossing female artist over that time period. She also writes her own songs.
I dont think you're wrong but its amazing to think about the producers behind these four artists. Where would modern music be without Max Martin, Boi-Ida, BOOTS, Jack Antonoff, Benny Blanco, Jake Gosling? And still doesn't include Mark Ronson, Pharrell, John Congleton, Billie Eilish's brother Finnias. Great time for the people behind the scenes!
Tennessee Aggie 17
AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.