*** The Challenge: Double Agents ***

24,655 Views | 343 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LisaMarie
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everyone's favorite show is BACK December 9th

https://www.mtv.com/video-clips/obuk66/the-challenge-double-agents-the-challenge-double-agents-doubles-down

20 vets and 10 rookies in what looks like a pairs format. There are some spoilers out there so avoid googling if you dont want to be spoiled. Nothing on winners just the pairs. I stopped as soon as I saw a list.

Some of the rookies look promising and no Bananas or Cara this season.

Years ago I was in a Fantasy league that was run by a friend of friend. I went back and found the rules and scoring and I am going to run one for this season. I have 5 friends that are in so I wanted to open it up to this community as well. Right now its just for fun but we can put $20 on it if people are down for some gambling.

DM me or post your email if you want to join!
LisaMarie
AG
So glad no Cara (or Paulie?) this time! I've only watched the trailer and I always stay unspoiled. Production value looks high, and the remote location looks awesome! I've been burning though old seasons on CBS all access. Just finished rivals 2.
pdc093
Can't WAIT.
The ONLY cast member I can't stand, is Ashley.
LHIOB
AG
I was going to post the full cast but I know some people dont like that
TajMaballer
AG
While I am upset at no Bear this season, let's all be honest. He would find a way to bring Covid into the house. Or something worse.

I also went through CBS All Access and devoured all the seasons on there. Even seasons I don't remember enjoying are fun on rewatch. Here's to TJ calling out all quitters this season

EDIT: Put the spoiler tag in case someone doesn't want to see.
LisaMarie
AG
I saw today that Tori and Jordan ended their engagement and broke up.
Quinn
AG
expresswrittenconsent
Heck yeah. Ready for this.

Rewatched s11-30 on CBS during quarantine. Watching s5-10 now. Homegirl brought her infant baby to cabo on a challenge. That's something I never remembered.
Petrino1
How long has it been since bananas hasn't been on a challenge?? That sucks, I was looking forward to see how Wes and Bananas team up, or if they go back to being enemies. Looks like they were genuine friends in the last challenge.

That sucks about Tori and Jordan. They seemed like a great couple. I wonder what happened.
LHIOB
AG
A little over a week away

Let me know if you want to do fantasy
TajMaballer
AG
Interested! Email is rohansinha01@gmail.com

Thanks for putting it together! Let me know if you need anything else!
LHIOB
AG
Sent!
LisaMarie
AG
Interested too,
Old School Brother
In for fantasy.
expresswrittenconsent
If your "fantasy reasearch" reveals the winners/season spoilers, please please please keep them off this thread.
LisaMarie
AG
I sure hope not, it's not fun being spoiled
LHIOB
AG
Thanks for wanting to play! Anyone else?!
LHIOB
AG
Bump for any weekend lurkers
expresswrittenconsent
Looks like a preview/episode 0 airs tomorrow.
Quinn
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Looks like a preview/episode 0 airs tomorrow.

I hope it's longer than the 2 min trailer that my cable dvr'ed last week. I got excited for footage but it was just the regular trailer we've already seen.
expresswrittenconsent
Its a 1hr episode per the guide. But I wouldn't bet that it adds much more depth than that 2min promo gave.
texags08
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Heck yeah. Ready for this.

Rewatched s11-30 on CBS during quarantine. Watching s5-10 now. Homegirl brought her infant baby to cabo on a challenge. That's something I never remembered.

How are you watching 5-10?
expresswrittenconsent

5-10 (and about half of 14 which is the only one of 11-30 not on CBS all access) are on a (possibly shady) YouTube type site/app called dailymotion.
I actually have only rewatched 5, 6, 7 on there so far. 5 and 6 have no eliminations, they just vote off a person survivor style, kinda sucks. 7 (guantlet) is the first with elimination comps.
I'm about to start 8 with plans to finish 8, 9 by the time 10 drops on Netflix in 10 days. These dailymotion videos are pulled from vcr recordings and are not great quality.
LHIOB
AG
What seasons will be on Netflix?!
expresswrittenconsent
only 10 and 13 (along with a couple survivor seasons) coming to Netflix- rumors that is where mark long's OG season will be.

Here's my (unrequested) where to watch guide:
Dailymotion.com - sketchy website, s5-10 are there
CBS all access - $9.99 per month s11-30 (no 14)
Amazon Prime MTV hits - $5.99 per month (on top of/if you already have prime) seasons 20 or 21 - 32
Pluto (free roku/fire type app) airs constant rotation of s23-30 with commercials, no ability to pause/save/rewind.
S33&34 used to be on Amazon and mtv app but both seem to have been recently pulled.
S35 is on mtv still i think
S36 starts wed

*S1-5 may also be on dailymotion, i haven't looked.
expresswrittenconsent
Also, guys, the old intro/theme songs were so awesomely bad.
Nothing will top the haka dance one from duel 2, but there are so many greats.
LisaMarie
AG
Oh my God I watched that one a few months ago and it was like a full body cringe!! I also love seeing all the fashion changes over the years... yikes
LHIOB
AG
Last call for Fantasy!

If you've posted your email you should have received an email from me! Get those picks in my lunch tomorrow!
Johnsy3
AG
Bump for tonight's episode. Hate that I missed out on fantasy. Gonna really suck in a few years when all the actual road rules/real world people are gone and it's all BB/Ex on the Beach/whatever else
TajMaballer
AG
Great first episode, but I would recommend watching the special that aired on Monday. It's listed as an episode 0, but gives a nice layout of the house and intro to rookies.

Love the format twist. It's a little like The Island in that there are x number of spots and you can take skulls from people.
Hey...so.. um
I like that everyone took a shot and it kind of back fired. Should be a good season. Limited hold skulls is key to creating great matches in elimination.
LisaMarie
AG
I've watched the challenge and real world for years and I don't think I've ever laughed so damn hard at Wes getting beaned in the face with a shoe, and then the classical music replay was *chefs kiss*
LHIOB
AG
LisaMarie said:

I've watched the challenge and real world for years and I don't think I've ever laughed so damn hard at Wes getting beaned in the face with a shoe, and then the classical music replay was *chefs kiss*

The split screen of TJ losing his mind was also awesome.
Mucho austin
AG
I watch that part a few times. It was hilarious
LisaMarie
AG
So what do we think is going to happen with Episode 1 spoiler: CT, and any future half of a losing pair? Does someone up top get a chance to snag him and ditch their own partner? Is he **** out of luck? Does he get a new partner?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.