John Belushi documentary

1,299 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CajunAg97
LawHall88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Showtime in November.
oragator
Will watch.
oragator
Watched it today.
Lot of good stuff in it, really interesting background, but wasn't really a fan of format. Most of the interviews were phone, so to fill the space they had lots of static images or cartoon simulations. Made it fell less personal and longer.
But maybe it was just me.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

Definitely was not just you. I'd prefer to simply read interviews or correspondence than watch a documentary in that format.
Prosperdick
AG
I thought the letters and diary entries were very powerful and provided great insight into how tortured his life became.

Such a tragedy but to be honest the path he was on likely would have led to further poor movie choices and would have tarnished his legacy. Perhaps he subconsciously knew it.
rynning
AG
I'm always suspect of "authorized" documentaries. There's usually some sort of trade for special access and media.
pfo
AG
The show was very disappointing. The cartoons were just awful.
CajunAg97
AG
oragator said:

Watched it today.
Lot of good stuff in it, really interesting background, but wasn't really a fan of format. Most of the interviews were phone, so to fill the space they had lots of static images or cartoon simulations. Made it fell less personal and longer.
Felt the exact same way...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.