***** The Boys Season 2 *****

30,735 Views | 318 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by OCEN99
boboguitar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Coming out this friday. This is my most anticipated show of 2020.
bluefire579
AG
boboguitar
AG
Man, I'd like to post my favorite 1 liner in that show but I'll catch the ban.
jeffk
AG
Is the other thread just for the trailer and this one is for the full season?

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3123441
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Can't wait
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Icecream_Ag
S
C@LAg said:

I had an offer to go watch the first 4 episodes tonight at an Amazon watch party, but the Ms. nixxed it since she was too concerned about too many people we don't know
should have told her to get a dog...while making sure the guest room bed had the good sheets on it.
Fenrir
Episodes are up. Anybody started watching yet?
SNES Chalmers
I hope Elisabeth shues character is ok
Sailor
SNES Chalmers said:

I hope Elisabeth shues character is ok

That's sarcasm, right?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
I've watched the first 3 episodes already and have to say that I absolutely loved the 1st season, but so far, I think season 2 has been even better. Way gorier, as well. I really like the new member of the 7 so far. I also appreciate that even though the show does add in a "woke" character, it does so perfectly without it feeling like pandering. This is my favorite show at the moment.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FincAg
AG
Doth mine eyes deceive me? Only 3 episodes to season 2?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
FincAg said:

Doth mine eyes deceive me? Only 3 episodes to season 2?

No, there are 8 episodes. Amazon released the first 3 a day early.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FincAg
AG
I checked again, but my episode list ends at 3.
FincAg
AG
Thank you for the clarifications. I'll be waiting patiently to binge them all accordingly.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Decay
AG
The end of Ep 3. This show is so dark it hurts my soul, and that's just five minutes after falling out of my chair laughing about the boat on the beach.
HalifaxAg
AG
Decay said:

The end of Ep 3. This show is so dark it hurts my soul, and that's just five minutes after falling out of my chair laughing about the boat on the beach.
Poor Lucy
AgLiving06
The Deep has some of the best storylines.

When he was talking about how he could hear the goldfish at the pet store and Red Lobster I was cracking up.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
c-jags
C@LAg said:

AgLiving06 said:

When he was talking about how he could hear the goldfish at the pet store and Red Lobster I was cracking up.
TBh he is the only one of the supers I am interested in.

Of the 7, he is the one who has had his story changed the most from the comics, so anything with him is "new".

Plus, the actor is a Texan dammit.

Fun fact: his sister is married to Tony Romo.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
boboguitar
AG
c-jags said:

C@LAg said:

AgLiving06 said:

TBh he is the only one of the supers I am interested in.

Of the 7, he is the one who has had his story changed the most from the comics, so anything with him is "new".

Plus, the actor is a Texan dammit.

Fun fact: his sister is married to Tony Romo.
My wife had our 2nd in the maternity room build specifically for her.

However, since they had their kid early, she (tony romos wife) never got to use it as it wasn't finished.
The Debt
So there are four scenarios regarding Stormfront resolution

1) homelander kills her
2) kimiko kills her
3) kimiko kills her while homelander allows it, then uses kimiko as PR for another super terrorist
4) the PR makes kimiko famous and stormfront kills her, taking away more accolades from homelander. SF becomes the face of the 7 (and Vought, twist of fate) and Homelander goes apesht
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
The Debt said:

1) homelander kills her
2) kimiko kills her
3) kimiko kills her while homelander allows it, then uses kimiko as PR for another super terrorist
4) the PR makes kimiko famous and stormfront kills her, taking away more accolades from homelander. SF becomes the face of the 7 (and Vought, twist of fate) and Homelander goes apesht
I think option 3 sounds exactly like what will happen. No way kimiko isn't the one to kill Stormfront after watching her kill her brother, but this show is a bit different from the typical, so who knows what they'll do.
jeffk
AG
Lucy
jeffk
AG
Also, I had noticed sometime in episode one (of this season) that the actor that played Hughie bore a striking resemblance to Dennis Quaid. Went I looked him up and yeah... it's his son with Meg Ryan.

I'm sure you all already knew that, but I'm slow.
bluefire579
AG
jeffk said:

Also, I had noticed sometime in episode one (of this season) that the actor that played Hughie bore a striking resemblance to Dennis Quaid. Went I looked him up and yeah... it's his son with Meg Ryan.

I'm sure you all already knew that, but I'm slow.
I knew that, but only because I looked him up when watching the first season, so yeah, same boat at the start.
The Debt
I want to see Homelander go insane.
Duncan Idaho
The Debt said:

1) homelander kills her
2) kimiko kills her

Storm front had better not be killed or even cast as a villain. Finally a white straight female that champions Western Culture and naturally people want her dead or to be the bad guy.
PatAg
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

The Debt said:

1) homelander kills her
2) kimiko kills her

Storm front had better not be killed or even cast as a villain. Finally a white straight female that champions Western Culture and naturally people want her dead or to be the bad guy.

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

The Debt said:

1) homelander kills her
2) kimiko kills her

Decay
AG
I'm a little confused though about the whole Portland thing though. Like they set her up to be a streetwise/social media savvy character, with the expectation that she's gonna start getting into social issues and ****, which by now is "so needed" but getting really tired.

So I appreciate a pivot but... electric Hitler?! I get there's a comic tie in but now I have no idea wtf her character even is.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.