*** Enola Homes -Netflix ***

3,565 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Josepi
zip90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
September 23rd

wangus12
AG
Looking forward to this coming out tomorrow.
zip90
AG
Thanks for the bump and reminder

Legal Custodian
AG
This is a real enjoyable movie
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Wife and I enjoyed this. Not groundbreaking but makes for a nice family movie night. Fun movie
aggieactor01
AG
Totally agree. Nothing life changing. Just a fun movie.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
I want to watch this with my daughters, 11 and 9. Anything in there worth being concerned about? I know it's PG13 but I couldn't find anything about the ratings.

Thanks!
redd38
AG
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7846844/parentalguide?ref_=m_tt_stry_pg
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Hey man. Thanks! I looked there about a week ago. Makes sense now, that it just wasn't updated yet.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Fun movie. Nothing earth shattering but I would recommend highly for tween and teenage girls. Mine loved it.
zip90
AG
Entertaining family movie
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
GIF Reactor
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

I want to watch this with my daughters, 11 and 9. Anything in there worth being concerned about? I know it's PG13 but I couldn't find anything about the ratings.

Thanks!

Another good website we use is Common Sense Media. They have similar categories (violence, sex, etc) you can click to expand and it gives you specifics on the content. They review all types of media; movies, books, video games. Very helpful.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Watched it last night with two 8 year olds. One was a little put off by a scene where a guy tries to drown her but it's quick and then she's kicking his ass. Couple of "hells" and one "damn" but nothing else even vaguely out of bounds for our sensibilities.

Movie is a nerd actor/actress paradise

11 from Stranger Things
Superman
Aunt Petunia and Bellatrix LeStrange from Harry Potter
Finnick from Hunger Games
The Enchantress/Agatha from Beauty and the Beast 2017
Stive
AG
Watched it over the weekend and the entire family liked it....especially the 13 year old daughter. She loves Stranger Things so MBB was a big draw, but overall just easy to watch and easy to enjoy.
c-jags
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Thanks!
watched it with my boys, 13 and 10, and it was entirely appropriate across the board.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Great movie and I hope they do more or a series.
AgPediRPh
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Thanks!
The end might be a little violent for the younger daughter (just my opinion). But it's a very enjoyable film with a strong female character. I recommended it to my teenage and 10 year old niece.
Beat40
Wife and I watched it tonight. It was quite enjoyable. I second the hope for another movie to be made.

I thought Millie Bobby Brown was quite charming and would like to see more of Henry Cavill as Sherlock Holmes.
AustinAg2K
I just finished it, and I really liked it. Great family movie. My biggest complaint is they didn't do this as a TV show. It seems tailor made for a series. I read MBB is hoping to do more, and she was one of the producers, so I think it's likely there will be a sequel.
BBRex
AG
It was a very fun show. I hope they were just testing the waters. I don't see "Strangers Things" going too much longer, and MMB is quite talented. This could be a role she could grow with.
CrottyKid
AG
Agreed. I like his portrayal as less psychopath more genius.
atm0812
AG
Wife and I watched tonight. Both thought it was really fun, and agree that we would watch a sequel/series. Very fun characters they created.
Josepi
AG
Watched it with my 10 year old daughter and she really enjoyed it. She wanted me to teach her how to fight after it was over.

Don't be put off by the PG-13 rating. There is a startling scene at the end, but it's very quick, and not gory. I had no issues with my 10 year old watching.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.