***Big Brother 22 Discussion***

103,375 Views | 1334 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bunk Moreland
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With the most recent updates it's probably time to start this thing up. My guilty pleasure is back. Super excited for this dumb show.

Hamster watch has confirmed August 5th premier date which means we will be getting casting info Sunday or Monday. Hamster is pretty reliable source.

Also, for fun, backyard pics coming together.

And the new live feed splash screen is up.

7/23 Edit:
CBS officially announced the start date of 8/5

tailgatetimer10
AG
The speculation cast list:

Janell
Christmas
Tyler
Kaycee
Josh
Nicole bb21
Da'Vonne
Donny
Cody
Caleb

Who knows the accuracy of this though -- these people have spotty history of accuracy.
expresswrittenconsent
Nice
n_touch
Hasn't all of 2020 been Big Brother. None of you can't act like you have not looked around the house to see what group you should be aligned with and who to evict.
LHIOB
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

The speculation cast list:

Janell
Christmas
Tyler
Kaycee
Josh
Nicole bb21
Da'Vonne

Who knows the accuracy of this though

I dont know if the Challenge people will be considered. I always throught once someone goes from Survivor/BB to The Challenge thats where they stay. Could be wrong tho.

Im Ok with "All Stars" this season so we can have a season. I just how political its all going to be...
tailgatetimer10
AG
All-stars makes sense this year. I am fine with full returnees. I just hope a Frankie doesn't appear. I am not stoked to see Kaycee and Josh on that list either.

I really would like to see Johnny Mac or Brett, if I had a choice.
Quinn
AG
Please take Josh back. We don't want him back on the Challenge, okay?

Edit: I see that you're a Challenge fan, too, so how about we keep Josh off of TV all together?
LHIOB
AG
Love the Challenge and Josh is the worst and the best. He not good at anything but being an idiot. Hes perfect.
Hey...so.. um
As a fan of both shows, Josh and bayleigh might be my least favorite people on television and they somehow got on both shows.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It sounds like Janelle is on this as well. This mix can be interesting. Fully expecting the Josh's of this world to be gone quickly.
Koldus131
AG
Can't wait for this. The cast can be a dud and I'll just be happy to have BB on my screen again.
TASAG18
AG
We want Cliff Hogg!
gctxag
AG
Christmas adds nothing to the show but pointless crying.

Id want to see James, Brett, David, Ovi and obviously Cliff back out there. You're awesome Cliff!
tailgatetimer10
AG
So, Cliff, we know you're out there. Why don't ya give us the inside info buddy.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Paging Cliff Hogg!
tailgatetimer10
AG
https://amp.tmz.com/2020/07/22/big-brother-season-22-contestants-arrive-los-angeles-quarantine-covid-testing/?__twitter_impression=true
tailgatetimer10
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Here's who we know is quarantining in Hollywood so far ... season 19 winner Josh Martinez, season 8 runner-up Daniele Donato, season 18 alum Paulie Calafiore, season 18 winner Nicole Franzel, season 20 runner-up Tyler Crispen, three-time contestant Janelle Pierzina, season 14 winner Ian Terry, season 12 winner Hayden Moss and season 20 alum Bayleigh Dayton.

I'm shocked they're having Paulie back
I really hate seeing Nicole F on this list, she's annoying
And FML on Bayleigh

Let's hope this is inaccurate. Maybe they got the wrong Nicole and the wrong calfiore brother
LHIOB
AG
Theres more good than bad there
TASAG18
AG
Here is another list, no idea which is more accurate. This one includes Cody Calafiore (not Paulie), and possibly Paul with Enzo from BB12 as an alternate.
tailgatetimer10
AG
LHIOB said:

Theres more good than bad there

I agree 100%. Interesting cast regardless. I also know I am not going to like all of the players on the show. That would be boring as hell.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Yeah, Brent is really pushing that he absolutely knows the cast. Time will tell. I am sure we will know something as soon as they get COVID tests back. I bet that's the only thing they are waiting on.

The promo/trailer for this season will be awesome too. They can use previous clips of them freaking out/performing/etc
jrrhouston98
AG
Really just need this back to help break up the monotony of nothing new on TV.
The Milkman
AG
On what planet is Da'Vonne an All-Star? Shes been on twice and 2nd out of the house and then the first juror. Shes not good at all
expresswrittenconsent
The Milkman said:

On what planet is Da'Vonne an All-Star? Shes been on twice and 2nd out of the house and then the first juror. Shes not good at all

2020 world. Perhaps you've been in a coma.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I mean, she sucks but she's more memorable than many other players. The term 'All-Stars' is used very loosely here. Prob should just call it Big Brother Vets.
tailgatetimer10
AG
LHIOB
AG
Meow Meow!
Koldus131
AG
I'll take this as confirmation. Need the press release and cast reveal ASAP please

tailgatetimer10
AG
Koldus131 said:

I'll take this as confirmation. Need the press release and cast reveal ASAP please

I'm thinking they are waiting for 2 negative covid test, then will reveal. They're likely shooting promos now in preparation. Anyone got an idea of what they've been using in sports? 3 days? Got to think we will know Sunday
tailgatetimer10
AG
CBS just ran a promo.

Bb22 to air August 5th. That's so quick!

TASAG18
AG
Whoop!
Bunk Moreland
I'm in.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Welcome back
tailgatetimer10
AG
PetroAg87
AG
I keep seeing sources saying cast reveal might be Monday. But not certain that is yet to come from an official source.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.