Alias

662 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agristotle
Stumpknocker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've watched 2-3 episodes. Should I stick with it? Seems a little formulaic.

Tks
Squirrel Master
AG
I'm a big fan of the show, but if you aren't feeling Garner's Sydney and her complicated relationship with her Dad and Vaughn, it may not be for you. The story varies from formulaic episodes and larger overarching plots that last longer, but for me, the plot is not what buys you in, its the interest in the characters. If you don't feel like you care about the characters, it may always drag for you.
AliasMan02
AG
Not where I thought this thread was going.
Iowaggie
AG
We are watching it now.
I'm wondering how many seasons we'll watch as my memory is that it goes downhill after S3 our so but I can't remember
DustysLineup
AG
I think it takes more than a couple episodes to figure out the whole premise, which I won't go into here, but I honestly don't remember.

I just thought it looked and felt cool right away.
redd38
AG
I tried watching it a couple weeks ago, I just don't find Jennifer Gardener likeable
Agristotle
AG
I liked it but you have to buy JGs girl next door/super spy appeal. Last season was cut short by budget and so suffered but you do get a close for characters and story lines.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.