Watching Lost for the first time.

10,469 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by johnnyblaze36
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Really? That's amazing!
tk for tu juan
Yep, Jack Bender directed 39 episodes of Lost (did all of the season finales) and two episodes of GOT (The Door, Blood of My Blood)
Canyon99
I made it all the way to the last two episodes and lost the recordings on my DVR due to a move. I've never finished it as I tried to pick up and watch the second to last episode but had forgot all that happened. There was so much going on in this show I doubt I could get by with simply picking up where I left off.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Currently doing a full rewatch; just finished S1E20 last night. First use of "Life and Death", with the birth of Aaron and death of Boone.

God, that track is so good and it gets me every time.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
You watched 119 episodes of Lost but not the final 2?

I don't know how you could watch all of that but not want to see the end.

You might as well rewatch the series at this point and finally watch the ending.
tk for tu juan
Below is Season 1 thru 5 in 8:15

Then watch Thru the Looking Glass I and II, The Constant, various favorite episodes and Season 6.

tk for tu juan
Good recap YouTube video of the final episode and entire series

Trucker 96
Not Penny's Boat
johnnyblaze36
AG
JimmyD96 said:

Not Penny's Boat
That has to be one of my favorite episodes of television ever. Just a massive dust fest every time I've watched it.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Currently doing a full rewatch; just finished S1E20 last night. First use of "Life and Death"

God, that track is so good and it gets me every time.
Had to google it. Yes, it is so great. When LOST came out I didn't pay any attention to it and thought it was some reality show like Survivor.

Then somewhere along the way during season 3 I had lots of friends I'd see talking about it and eventually decided to see what I was missing.

Ended up watching seasons 1-3 in a 72 hour span and then couldn't believe I'd have to wait in real time for Season 4 and watch weekly like everyone else. It was excruciating.

This show seems to get a bad rap for it's ending and final couple of seasons but I loved just about everything about it and like one of the first comments said I wish I could go back and be watching the show for the first time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.