Netflix - Dark

11,856 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AGnBCS
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Me to all my friends.

LHIOB
AG
Bump for some discussion

Just finished the series and I dont have anyone to talk to about it!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The end is the beginning.
Madagascar
AG
Did you understand everything on one watch? If so that would be better than most of us!
Madagascar
AG
Also for anyone interested, the creators of Dark are now creating a series called "1899" about a immigrant steamship sailing from London to NY on 1899. Knowing how well these guys did Dark, I am really looking forward to checking it out.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/everything-we-know-about-netflixs-1899-from-dark-creators/
AGnBCS
AG
I'm late to this train so sorry for the thread bump. Just finished season 2 and like others have said it took several episodes to get drawn in . But once I did I was very hooked.

Pre fixing the dubbing issue or me getting used to it I'd say it was the worst most over acted show I've ever seen but the story was so good I didn't care. It at a times gets so complicated I'm not sure the writers are geniuses or it's total jumbled garbage and they hope I don't catch on. Good to see the time travel genre has a few "tricks" left up its sleeve .

TLDR; This show makes "Lost" storylines seem like a see spot run book .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.