Pearl Jam 2020 tour

4,469 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 62strat
beanbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgRyan04 said:

I would be SHOCKED if they played all the major cities.

My guess is we'll get stuck with them playing ACL....and we'll grudgingly be happy about it

Yeah looking at their last tour, I don't think they'll hit all of them, but probably Dallas and at least one other. I'm in Oklahoma and they hit OKC and Tulsa last time which was a complete shock.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I think they'll do a second leg after the European tour in the Fall that will include the Woodlands and Starplex and hopefully San Antonio like in 2003.
Sixdrakes
AG
Jim01 said:

Any chance in hell they ever come to Houston? And if so any chance of non Ten club members ever getting tickets? They are on my bucket list to see live but looks more and more like I'll have to travel to ever check them off the list.
Rumors swirling that they will visit Houston in the Fall. It will be a tough ticket since they haven't played Houston in almost 20 years.
Jim01
AG
That's what I'm afraid of. WIll be tough to get.

Man, I went to look into preordering the vinyl and they want $35? Yikes. A bit high for new vinyl these days.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Jim01 said:

Man, I went to look into preordering the vinyl and they want $35? Yikes. A bit high for new vinyl these days.
Not really. Especially when you consider it's a double vinyl. Disappointed that there's not a color variant, though.
Sixdrakes
AG
Just got my seat assignments for MSG and OKC. I'm second level, stage side (Stone's side) for MSG. Ended up with section 2 floor seats dead center of the stage for OKC. Super stoked about the OKC seats.
MookieBlaylock
AG
What are y'alls 10c numbers?
Sixdrakes
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

What are y'alls 10c numbers?
661XXX Been a fan since 1992, didn't join fan club until 2016
62strat
AG
I notice they are selling seats behind the stage. Is this an 'open' type of stage, or will the view be absolute trash from behind?
like this?

Does the band acknowledge/face people behind the stage often throughout the show?

Seems like it would make much more sense to do a center stage if you want to sell the whole arena.
62strat
AG
Anyone know the face value of a ticket at the club level?
62strat
AG
I saw someone on facebook say their rescheduled OKC date is in Oct 2021. He mentioned he saw the date through the ten club. I don't know the person, so I didn't inquire.

I can't find anything that has rescheduled dates for their spring tour, can anyone in the ten club post here any news, if any?

AgRyan04
Nothing official or anything from the band itself. I saw something about a Lolapalooza rumored show somewhere - cant remember if it was Europe or South America but also nothing official.

They rescheduled their Euro dates for June/July but the only officially announced US show they have right now is a festival in New Jersey on Sept 18th.
Bird Poo
AG
Submitted my refund request to Ticketmaster months ago for 4 tix and haven't heard squat
62strat
AG
PearlJammin said:

Submitted my refund request to Ticketmaster months ago for 4 tix and haven't heard squat
no refunds unless it's canceled.

Hey Pearl Jam - cancel your 9 month old tour! Give people some money back.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.