Pearl Jam 2020 tour

4,497 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 62strat
beanbean
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pearl Jam's a comin! Oklahoma City April 6th Chesapeake Arena.

Coincidentally, that's where I live! IN.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Going to OKC as well. The 2013 show there was incredible. Pretty crazy that they are releasing an album the day before they start a U.S. tour. I cannot wait.
Sixdrakes
AG
OKC is my first priority in the 10 Club lottery. Seeing them in Budapest, Zurich, and Amsterdam in July. I cannot wait.
AgRyan04
Have a blast!

i dont have any vacation days available so I'm hoping there is a leg 2 with something closer
MookieBlaylock
AG
How the he'll they aint playing Jolly Rolly with an album named Gig a ton?

beanbean
AgRyan04 said:

Have a blast!

i dont have any vacation days available so I'm hoping there is a leg 2 with something closer
I guarantee there will be. I saw them in 2013 in OKC and then they looped back around and I saw them again on that same tour in 2014 in Tulsa. They will get to Texas at some point. I'm just stoked that OKC is one of the lucky ones for this first outing. We're usually a skipped over state.
Tanya 93
STL

Saturday, April 4th

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Canyon99
OKC
rhutton125
AG
Never Texas
Mike Elko
AG
rhutton125 said:

Never Texas

Seen them at least five times in TX. They'll add TX dates to the second leg of tour.
Sixdrakes
AG
Good luck to everyone in the 10 Club lottery. The odds are very favorable for most of the cities.
Sixdrakes
AG
How did everyone do in the lottery? I was drawn for best available for MSG and reserved seating for OKC.
AgRyan04
That's awesome.

Based on the outrage and end of world vibe the 10 club FB page has had, I didn't think anyone actually got tickets.

Enjoy MSG....that's where I first saw them live....it was the beat show I've ever been to
SteveA
AG
They played Texas on the last tour.
Sixdrakes
AG
Thanks, I cannot wait.
Bird Poo
AG
Been a 10 Club member and immediately put in for the lottery when it opened. Got passed over for OKC so I"m hoping to get tix through the Verified Fan Club.

This sux.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I just got a TM verified fan code sent to me thirty minutes ago for OKC pre-sale tomorrow and a buddy of mine got email saying he has put on the waiting list.

I was under the impression that anybody that went through the registration process would be eligible for the pre-sale. Fingers crossed for great success in the morning.
BTHOthatguy
I registered for OKC, St. Louis, and Nashville. GOT NASHVILLE!

I'll be surprising my 12 year old son by pulling him out of school and flying out of Austin.
johnnyblaze36
rhutton125
AG
I just remember the 10-year gap between Dallas shows. I'm sure technically they've been around but I don't expect them to be here when there's a tour.

Hopefully next leg.
Bird Poo
AG
BTHOthatguy said:

I registered for OKC, St. Louis, and Nashville. GOT NASHVILLE!

I'll be surprising my 12 year old son by pulling him out of school and flying out of Austin.

That's awesome.

Turns out both my son and I got a code for tomorrow's presale. All is not lost!
Mike Elko
AG
New song's... Different. Kinda funky: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/new-pearl-jam-song-dance-of-the-clairvoyants-gigaton-941221/
johnnyblaze36
AG
How'd everyone do? I ended up with section 6 for OKC. I'm pretty pleased and more relieved than anything. That whole floor and lower bowl went very quickly.
cc10106
Talking Heads-esque. I like it, especially after the first minute or so.
Sixdrakes
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

How'd everyone do? I ended up with section 6 for OKC. I'm pretty pleased and more relieved than anything. That whole floor and lower bowl went very quickly.
I hit the lottery for MSG and OKC. I should get my seat assignments in a few days. The waiting drove me mad.......
johnnyblaze36
AG
Sixdrakes said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

I hit the lottery for MSG and OKC. I should get my seat assignments in a few days. The waiting drove me mad.......
Nice. Anxious to see what you get for OKC. There was nothing available in the first three sections or pit. Hopefully they reserved those off exclusively for Ten Club members. Good luck!
cc10106
Looks like I'm going to see PJ for the first time since '09 in Baltimore. Been too long.
beanbean
AustinAg2012 said:

New song's... Different. Kinda funky: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/new-pearl-jam-song-dance-of-the-clairvoyants-gigaton-941221/
I like it!
beanbean
I don't know if this is supposed to be the official video, but this is from the Pearl Jam channel on youtube.

MookieBlaylock
AG
Sounds like tswifts new York song
beanbean
Got my tickets for OKC. Way up in the 300's though. Oh well, that's where I sat last time I saw them there.
Jim01
AG
Any chance in hell they ever come to Houston? And if so any chance of non Ten club members ever getting tickets? They are on my bucket list to see live but looks more and more like I'll have to travel to ever check them off the list.
beanbean
Jim01 said:

Any chance in hell they ever come to Houston? And if so any chance of non Ten club members ever getting tickets? They are on my bucket list to see live but looks more and more like I'll have to travel to ever check them off the list.
They will most likely have a second leg on this tour which I'm sure they will hit the major cities in Texas. Last tour 2013-2014 they played Dallas and then Austin twice.

You don't have to be a Ten club member to get tickets. I'm not. I had to what until 10am this morning when tickets went on sale to the general public. I registered and got put in a queue behind 2000 people for the turn in line to buy tickets. It went fast though and I had my tickets by about 10:20am.
MookieBlaylock
AG
I will buy your tickets if ya want its legal to transfer 10c seats now

AgRyan04
I would be SHOCKED if they played all the major cities.

My guess is we'll get stuck with them playing ACL....and we'll grudgingly be happy about it
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.