*** OZARK - Season 3 ***

45,095 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JYDog90
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ozark has lost its magic. Would love to see Wendy get whacked onscreen because she has been the worst. Maybe by the autistic son.
MW03
AG
Well, finished and can finally check out this thread. Those last two episodes were incredible. Between that and this season BCS, we've seen some incredible, incredibly tense television this year. Goodness.
TCTTS
AG
It really is insane how good TV has been this year. And it's only May!
Bobcat06
AG
Any chance Fargo arrives before the end of the year?
TCTTS
AG
I have to think so. I mean, when it got pushed, it was like three weeks or until its premiere, right? They had to have been almost done. They only thing I can think is that maybe they still had an episode left to shoot? Either way, once this is over, surely it's one first things to resume production. I bet it releases in the fall.
fig96
AG
Yeah, I was really surprised it got moved at all as the original schedule was April 19. Per this article from a few weeks ago they're still aiming for end of year.

Quote:

FX Networks just announced that it is positioning the premiere of the fourth installment of Fargo starring Chris Rock because of the suspension of production related to the coronavirus pandemic. Season 4 will no longer premiere on its previously scheduled date of April 19 and will no longer be eligible for the 2020 Primetime Emmy Awards. A new premiere date will be determined once production resumes.

Fargo is the first in what is expected to be a wave of shows which have not yet premiered their upcoming seasons whose production has been halted or delayed because of COVID-19. The previously announced premiere dates for those series will be pushed, creating a void on networks' and streamers' schedules. in the next couple of months. It is a lot trickier for shows that have started airing their new seasons, and those seasons' filming has now been put on hold.

Physical production had been completed on eight of the ten episodes ordered for Fargo's fourth season, we hear. The new installment will not air in the 2019-2020 Emmy qualifying cycle, but the network hopes it will air later this year in 2020.
https://deadline.com/2020/03/fargo-fx-pushing-season-4-premiere-date-coronavirus-pandemic-production-shutdown-1202884816/
TCTTS
AG
Man, that's so odd. If production was completed, they had to have most of the episodes ready, and what was left surely could have been done remotely.
fig96
AG
Yup, agreed. I've got a lot of friends working in VFX and they're all working remotely right now, I can't imagine there was that much to be done that they couldn't finish up a few episodes inside two months.
Trucker 96
Was an entertaining ride, but the brother's arc got stupid real fast. Laura Linney has always given off a ****ish vibe to me, which actually makes her perfect for the role of Wendy
amg405
AG
I actually miss having Ozark now that I have burned through most of the rest of what I have left to watch... dang it.

Guess I'll go back to the Mad Men rewatch
YNWA_AG
AG
YNWA_AG
AG
Wicked Good Ag
season 4 looks delayed until 2022 and will be the final season
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
14 episodes split into 2 parts according to bateman. Wife and I binged the whole run the last 3 weeks, loved it!
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Fore Left! said:

Was an entertaining ride, but the brother's arc got stupid real fast. Laura Linney has always given off a ****ish vibe to me, which actually makes her perfect for the role of Wendy

Yeah I have no idea what it is about that woman but I have always gotten a strong "grudge ****" boner from her.
JYDog90
AG
fig96 said:

Am I the only one who thinks just about everyone on Ozark is also awful? I feel like neither it nor BB is your kind of show if you're looking to root for good people.

Just finished season 3. Yeah, I'm a couple of years behind.

I think it's interesting that the crazy guy had to show up to point out to everyone else that none of this is normal.

I am a "clean plate club" kinda guy. I hate the way this show makes me feel and I don't really enjoy watching it but I keep shoveling it in because I want some resolution.

I would love for Marty to take the plea deal and be done with this whole thing. How they haven't slept in years is beyond me, and alarming in itself. (I think Ben asked Wendy, "aren't you tired?")

Whole place is just a steaming pile of *****

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.