Stephen Curry, John Legend Team on Sports Drama SIGNING DAY

1,045 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jeffk
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, admittedly, I'm posting this primarily as a proud friend of the writer, Adam, who also happens to be one of my business partners. And while this isn't a project from the production company we own, a rising tide certainly lifts all boats. It is, however, a fantastic script, one that hopefully we all get to see become a reality relatively soon. So incredibly stoked for this...

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/stephen-curry-john-legend-signing-day-1203410951/
Sex Panther
AG
That's cool... keep us posted
Al Bula
AG
Saw "Curry" in thread title and got excited but then opened thread and disappointed.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS
AG
Will do what I can to make sure he at least has a cameo.
TCTTS
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
If you don't mind me asking, what's going on with your Ava Duverney project?
Al Bula
AG
TCTTS said:

Will do what I can to make sure he at least has a cameo.
that would be awesome. My main issue with modern American cinema may be tied to a lack of tim curry.
TCTTS
AG
Knock on wood, but we're hoping to finally have a deal closed next month, just before the holiday. We have a studio and it looks like we have our lead. Once we finalize our deal with the former, we can then hopefully finalize a deal with the latter. If all goes as planned, we should be able to announce both at some point in early 2020. This has been the longest, most drawn-out process ever, for myriad reasons, but we're optimistic here at what, at last, feels like the homestretch.
jeffk
AG
Who is playing Kevin Costner's character?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.