*** SILICON VALLEY Season 6 ***

20,423 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by GreasenUSA
NASAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Remember this? "

"U ow is? [turns over] oh it says Simon!"

That was a good addition. Good finish overall. Jared made the show and Erlich in the beginning. Two great bookends.

And Amanda Crew is unbelievably hot.
Proposition Joe
"It was Camelot... It was Narnia... It was Waco"
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Waited until I could binge it over 2 days......

Really could not have asked for a better finale - the last season really was gold.

the constant back and forth for 6 seasons was almost getting ridiculous with the almost rich, totally broke and lost the company back and forth. But somehow it made more sense in Season 6 and was intricately tied together.....

was absolute genius the way it tied in to Hooli and their tech, but then the tethics part making Galvin Benson burn them again with the investigation, launching with Hooli tech, Hawaii failing, so using Russfest to launch, all that ridiculousness, thinking the other company was spying, and then the combination of the the compression algorithm and AI Son of Anton (2.0) was what combined to make it work, then finally realizing they could not launch and succeed and could also not just cancel but had to fail spectacularly. And to cap it all off it fails by creating a literal pied piper scenario with the rats. Genius writing really.

And everyone ended up where you would think really.

Plus just all the small moments of awkwardness worked in as usual.

One of the better endings of any series really.

Carlo4
AG
Did any others start chanting "wrecking crew" whenever they would play the "always blue" game with the ball?

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
PDEMDHC said:

Did any others start chanting "wrecking crew" whenever they would play the "always blue" game with the ball?

no.

now that you mention it...no.
Duncan Idaho
PDEMDHC said:

This is a very sad post
expresswrittenconsent
The rat ending was brilliant.
EngrAg14
AG
Here we go boys

https://topshelfwineandspirits.com/products/tres-comas-anejo-tequila?gclid=Cj0KCQiAuefvBRDXARIsAFEOQ9E8vdDoFtVzotZNLwe8KU1OqsKGkOXLCnbGcIa8MboydM7PDRpU47MaAiK6EALw_wcB
amg405
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Really could not have asked for a better finale - the last season really was gold.

the constant back and forth for 6 seasons was almost getting ridiculous with the almost rich, totally broke and lost the company back and forth. But somehow it made more sense in Season 6 and was intricately tied together.....

was absolute genius the way it tied in to Hooli and their tech, but then the tethics part making Galvin Benson burn them again with the investigation, launching with Hooli tech, Hawaii failing, so using Russfest to launch, all that ridiculousness, thinking the other company was spying, and then the combination of the the compression algorithm and AI Son of Anton (2.0) was what combined to make it work, then finally realizing they could not launch and succeed and could also not just cancel but had to fail spectacularly. And to cap it all off it fails by creating a literal pied piper scenario with the rats. Genius writing really.

This.

I think most (including me) thought it was time to land the plane on this series and they 100% nailed the landing.

Fantastic ending to a (mostly) great show.
HtownAg92
AG
amg405 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

This.

I think most (including me) thought it was time to land the plane on this series and they 100% nailed the landing.

Fantastic ending to a (mostly) great show.
Yeah, but did they land it in Jackson or Moffett?
ac04
"This diet cream helped my husband lose weight. He was fat ****, now he not. Fi star. The end."
The Dog Lord
AG
ac04 said:

"This diet cream helped my husband lose weight. He was fat ****, now he not. Fi star. The end."

The little smirk on his face when he says "very good" to her was hilarious.
MROD92
When Silicon Valley was being shown live only caught a few episodes sporadically. Finally binge watched the last 10 days, fantastic show.
MROD92
Oh, and the nerd in me I actually purchased a Hoberman switch pitch. The wife and I are having way more fun playing "always blue" than we probably should
TCTTS
AG
They really need to do this…

GreasenUSA
AG
I'd be in.

Why not? HBO/Max could use another current prestige comedy. I'm sure the core audience from the original series would all tune in for it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.