Glow - season 3

2,645 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by $240 Worth of Pudding
Bockaneer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a start!!!
jm94
AG
We finished the season. It was pretty good, but not mind bendingly great or anything. We just sat back and watched the story unfold, then went on with our lives.

Some nice nudity, though.
Urban Ag
AG
Fun show that went way too deep and as a result wasn't as much fun as the first two seasons. Took a step back for me.

Didn't think it added anything to Debbie/Liberty Bell's character to make her a sloot
Not enough Sam or Ruth
I think the young gal that plays Justin (Sam's daughter) is so great in that role and the father/daughter dynamic is well done. Should have brought her back sooner
The Sheila the She Wolf character is a waste or time better spent on others
The addition of Elizabeth Perkins and Geena Davis was a plus
Seemed like they wanted to focus a lot more on sexuality than the actual Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling

Urban Ag
AG
Betty has amazing boob bounce when she's heels up and I'm pretty sure Alison Brie got some bolt-ons.
Bunk Moreland
not bolt on's. She's always had hidden mammar's for her size.
Jim01
AG
I liked season 3, but I heel like each season there are a couple episodes that I could completely do without. Maron was definitely missed in the episodes he was gone.

And of course Alison Brie...

They actually lost mass since her Community days now that she has gotten so in shape.

White Liberals=The Worst
Bunk Moreland said:

not bolt on's. She's always had hidden mammar's for her size.
Nice backside too.

I have a huge crush on Liberty Bell though. Something about her...she's 80's perfection.
Urban Ag
AG
best line of season 3

Liberty Bell: stop, you can't f*** me to the song

Random guy she's banging: I can't help it

oops
White Liberals=The Worst
Urban Ag said:

best line of season 3

Liberty Bell: stop, you can't f*** me to the song

Random guy she's banging: I can't help it
Haven't started Season 3, you just ruined it for me.

jk
Sex Panther
AG
Urban Ag said:

Betty has amazing boob bounce when she's heels up

This scene was mesmerizing
Aust Ag
AG
I'm just fast forwarding through scenes at this point, on Ep 6. Don't care about half the characters on the show, about to quit watching altogether. Not near as good as previous seasons.
TCTTS
AG
I quit after the second episode of season three. Loved the first two seasons, was really looking forward to the Vegas of it all in season three, but man, it was all just so boring through the first two episodes.
Bunk Moreland
I finished it but I agree. I think I posted more of my thoughts in the other thread. It suffered the same fate as OITNB.
FL_Ag1998
AG
TCTTS said:

I quit after the second episode of season three. Loved the first two seasons, was really looking forward to the Vegas of it all in season three, but man, it was all just so boring through the first two episodes.

This season was definitely slower than the first two seasons, but after finishing the whole thing I get what they were aiming for. Not as good as the first two, but it still came together at the end and is still worth finishing.
TCTTS
AG
Good to know. I might pick it up again when TV gets slow again around the holidays.
Sex Panther
AG
I thought this season was better than 2 and way more interesting. I really like Bash's character and his storyline this season. Regardless, I think it's a really fun show and a pretty easy time investment being only 30 minutes.
TCTTS
AG
I think part of it for me was that Mindhunter came out just a week later, and I started season three of Glow a few days late, So when Glow didn't hook me right from the get go, I didn't have the desire to power through before Mindhunter, so I jumped ship basically immediately to that. I'll go back and catch up at some point, as I heard the season ends on somewhat of a cliffhanger.
OCEN99
AG
https://www.thewrap.com/glow-renewed-for-fourth-and-final-season-at-netflix/
Jim01
AG
I like this trend of shows going 3-5 seasons. I like this show but 4 seasons is enough.
Jim01
AG
Looks like NetFlix has reversed it's decision.

I can't say I'll miss it that much. I enjoyed it but I wasn't dying for another season.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/glow-canceled-netflix-wont-proceed-no-season-4-final-season-renewal-reversal-covid-19-creators-liz-flahive-and-carly-mensch-react-to-cancellation-1234591535/
Yoda
AG
That's a shame. I always enjoyed this show and was looking forward to another season.
Sex Panther
AG
That sucks, I enjoyed it a ton
johnnyblaze36
AG
I liked the first two seasons a lot but didn't care for 3 as much.

Also, considering real professional wrestling has been going on non-stop since March in Florida, this statement from that article is ridiculous:

Quote:

GLOW faced its own unique challenges with the physical requirements of wrestling a focal point of the show that make it high-risk to produce safely during COVID. That includes physical contact, heavy breathing and exertion, which are required for wrestling but should be avoided during a pandemic because of danger spreading the virus.
Jim01
AG
Agreed. I'm pretty sure all the actors and stunt people would have happily agreed to a bubble situation to make sure none were infected. I would think most would be happy to work and get paid again.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
#GLOWVID-19
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.