Fans of metal and/or zombie movies - Deathgasm

1,043 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by technoengr
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I can only search back 1 year and didn't come across the title, so sorry if maybe this was discussed 3-4 years ago!

I stumbled across 'Deathgasm' on amazon prime last night. Released 2015, it's part death metal culture, part zombie movie (except they're demons), very tongue in cheek, and it's full of new zealanders. I mention the last part, because part of my love of Flight of the Conchords is simply the accent. If you are like me in that regard, you'll like this. I was cracking up at times just because of the accent and delivery.

It's about a pair of metalhead kids who unwittingly summon a devilish entity by playing a forbidden piece of music.

The icon for the movie is during this scene, and when I saw it while scrolling through, I immediately became interested! hah.

flipper94
AG
Loved this one. Gore, humor, gore. Excellent choice.
technoengr
AG
Also check out Heavy Trip on Amazon Prime Video. Scandinavian metal band tries to get a gig at a big Norway metal festival. Hilarity ensues.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.