Expanse season 4 (Amazon)

3,837 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BenFiasco14
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobinator said:

See for sure. Though there's not just a ton of sex in this story anyway. But after the slingshot scene and the incident in the slow zone though I think we can conclude that there's basically nothing you can't show gore-wise on SyFy right?

It does appear the show is going to have a little different look and feel to it, all I'm really saying is I don't think it's going to suddenly become Game of Thrones with all the nudity or anything.

For sure, the nudity thing was more in jest. I would expect Avasarala to get a little more crass though.
DVC2010
AG
Champ Bailey said:

bobinator said:

See for sure. Though there's not just a ton of sex in this story anyway. But after the slingshot scene and the incident in the slow zone though I think we can conclude that there's basically nothing you can't show gore-wise on SyFy right?

It does appear the show is going to have a little different look and feel to it, all I'm really saying is I don't think it's going to suddenly become Game of Thrones with all the nudity or anything.

For sure, the nudity thing was more in jest. I would expect Avasarala to get a little more crass though.

Avasarala loses so much charm between the page and the screen. I'm not sure how much of that is her toned-down language, but I'm willing to find out how much that helps.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Yeah, it's like book version is George Bush, and tv version is Jeb.
BenFiasco14
AG
In. This is my favorite series on TV right now.

Currently on the third book as well.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.