The Dead Don't Die

2,458 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JJxvi
bearamedic99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't see any threads here about it not am I hearing anything about it.

Will it be the next Captive State and go relatively unseen? Has anyone seen this?

Decent cast.
fig96
AG
Not yet but planning to, seems like the ridiculous kind of "horror" that I'd enjoy.
Smeghead4761
I think it's in limited release this week. I know it's not playing in B/CS yet.
Mr. White
The humor in the trailers seems on par with Big Bang Theory/ 2 1/2 Men / Mike & Molly humor.

And I really wanted to like it when I saw the cast.
bearamedic99
AG
You make it sound horrible
ro828
I was looking forward to seeing it, but it's not playing in B/CS. Maybe this place is as backwoods as people say it is. Distribution is a huge element in how well a film does financially. As I've stated before, there's not much point in having 18 auditoriums if the latest entry from Marvel is playing on 17 of them. Yes, that is grossly overstated. I'm well aware of it, but I think you know what I mean.
FTACO97
AG
Save your $$. It was horrible. Just about all of the humor/jokes in the film you've already seen in the trailer. Rest of the film is extremely dry, slow and boring. Complete waste of an awesome cast. And it turns into a political diatribe by Tom Waits for the last 10 minutes of the film.
Echoes97
AG
FTACO97 said:

Save your $$. It was horrible. Just about all of the humor/jokes in the film you've already seen in the trailer. Rest of the film is extremely dry, slow and boring. Complete waste of an awesome cast. And it turns into a political diatribe by Tom Waits for the last 10 minutes of the film.

Damn, hate to hear that.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
jock1020
AG
This was not a good movie. It's like they were trying to be several different genre of films and they don't execute any of them. This was a giant waste of a lot of good actors.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Bummer to hear. Was looking forward to this one. I guess I'll (Tom) Waits to see it until it streams.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
JJxvi
AG
You just need to get drunk and try to read every possibly political statement you can get from it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.