TCTTS - make this a movie

9,051 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearamedic99
Post removed:
by user
ChimbosAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok, I'm all in on this new Aggie movie details. TCTTS drop the thread!!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I'll post the New Jersey search warrant where they captured a bonded container full of laundered art and photography when I can. The way it's been told to me is that his gulfstream was on takeoff roll at Teterboro when that raid started and some radio traffic may have been inquiring about passengers.

The search warrant alone might give you some interesting ideas.
Big Al 1992
AG
Sort of like Lord of The Rings did - listing every single member of their fan club on their end credits.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I think a 4 minute montage of E King Gill standing is definitely up SEC Shorts's alley.

Also, in.
TCTTS
AG
Ha, I'm working on it! I started a draft, but it's becoming a little more comprehensive than I anticipated. I'm also trying to finish this last scene in my other project, and I'm going back and forth between the two. I don't know when it'll be, exactly, but I'm doing everything I can to have it up later tonight (and just FYI, "later tonight" for me is probably a lot later for most of you, seeing as I'm on the west coast). In other words, expect to wake up to it, not read it before bed...
Ulrich
If you need terrible ideas, I'm in LA tonight and sampling one of the local breweries.
Van Buren Boy
AG
Someone needs to make a movie about jack Johnson.
dlp3719
AG
TCTTS - recently read American Kingpin (story behind the founder of the Silk Road). Amazing story. I assume someone already owns the movie rights. Just wondering if/when it will get made.
Bunk Moreland
TC is getting into the reality genre. Sidelines 2: Back to Northgate.

Gonna be real interesting to see what the cast has been up to after all these years.
TCTTS
AG
I could have swore I read an announcement, but a quick Google search didn't bring anything up. I'll look again here in a bit.
TCTTS
AG
Ha, oh, man, I totally forgot about Sidelines. That's right when I was in school/working for the football team and those guys were always at practice filming. Found myself in quite a few background shots throughout the season. I remember that big guy who cooked chilli hitting on my girlfriend once. There was also that hot bartender who bartended at The Library, I think? What was the bar just down from The Tap, to the right, in that same shopping center?
TCTTS
AG
Sorry, missed this somehow. I would have, but I'm basically not leaving my apartment until this script is done. Next time!
Satellite of Love
TCTTS said:

I've got a better A&M football movie I've kept tucked away in my back pocket for years. I don't know if I'll ever do it, as the story would have to be embellished ever so slightly, and would require a ton of research, but man, it would be epic...

They already did it in a condensed scene in the Best Little *****house in Texas. Aggie football players can't really sing or dance.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
PooDoo
AG
Raptor said:

27 people named Shane Morris in Atlanta

MS-13 has Google as well

Twitter says he's in Nashville.

Why do I get the feeling this guy is going to survive MS-13 but Hollywood will be the end of him.
NC2001
AG
Sports-Ag said:

Wow. I felt all these reactions while reading.

Lastly just because it's funny.

What movie is this GIF based on? It looks like a good movie to watch.
TCTTS
AG
Barry - a series on HBO. Just finished its second season and it's amazing.
NC2001
AG
TCTTS said:

Thanks for the info. I definitely will check this out.
Bunk Moreland
NC2001 said:

TCTTS said:

Thanks for the info. I definitely will check this out.

Rudyjax
AG
TCTTS: You should connect with Scott Sigler. His stuff is good. He has a book series and a single novel that would be amazing television.
TCTTS
AG
Will look into it.
Rudyjax
AG
TCTTS said:

Will look into it.
www.scottsigler.com

The Galactic Football League for the series.

Nocturnal for the novel.

Here's The Rookie, Book 1 of the GFL for free.

https://www.amazon.com/ROOKIE-Galactic-Football-League-Book-ebook/dp/B004EHZUNW/
johnnyblaze36
AG
Not to derail but I too forgot all about Sidelines until reading this thread and just remembered that I wrote a really long bio to the producers trying to get on the show. Never heard back but found this link with the cast of characters:

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2016/5/19/11701880/espn-sidelines-texas-a-ms-first-reality-tv-show-

Quote:

Chunk is now a full professor of Macroeconomics. He is not qualified, but after two decades in the system he gradually assumed the role and rapid turnover combined with his confident air allowed him to ascend to the top of the department hierarchy unchallenged.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Not to derail but I too forgot all about Sidelines until reading this thread and just remembered that I wrote a really long bio to the producers trying to get on the show. Never heard back but found this link with the cast of characters:

https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2016/5/19/11701880/espn-sidelines-texas-a-ms-first-reality-tv-show-

Quote:

Chunk is now a full professor of Macroeconomics. He is not qualified, but after two decades in the system he gradually assumed the role and rapid turnover combined with his confident air allowed him to ascend to the top of the department hierarchy unchallenged.

are there any clips or videos of that show? i vaguely remember bits and pieces.
Rudyjax
AG
Someone posted the RWB put episode on the premium board last week. It's on YouTube. I don't have time to search for it now. It if no one else does I'll do it later.
johnnyblaze36
AG
ruddyduck said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Quote:

are there any clips or videos of that show? i vaguely remember bits and pieces.

Yes I ended up searching this out last night and watching the whole thing and it is great. Was just posted a week ago.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
So apparently the whole thing *was* a lie (as some of us suspected). Looking for more info...
TCTTS
AG
And yeah, I have trouble believing even this now...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/i-need-to-go-into-hiding
Duncan Idaho
Wow that music. It is just terrible.
Duncan Idaho
TCTTS said:

And yeah, I have trouble believing even this now...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/i-need-to-go-into-hiding

I am with you. No way I believe thet. $35 dollars raised does like way too much money
TCTTS
AG
Wow. What a ****ing idiot...

https://medium.com/@IamShaneMorris/i-lied-i-made-the-whole-thing-up-now-im-in-huge-trouble-e59da5831105
MASAXET
AG
I think a movie about him telling the story, it spiraling out of control, and then trying to put his life together / stay alive in the face of his lie would be an even better movie now.

We're through the looking glass here
SchnauzerMom
Dudes a few years late with his story. Could have been a James Franco, Seth Rogen, Danny McBride movie.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.