Saw Mark Wahlberg Filming in my Neighborhood Last Night

5,051 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JYDog90
SkiMo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ORAggieFan said:

SkiMo said:

ORAggieFan said:

Nice. My father in law is on location for that movie. It's a real quick shoot.
Very cool. What does he do? If you don't mind me asking.

Kinda crazy how much manpower and equipment goes into a small shoot.
He's a production accountant. Some of the bigger things he's worked on include Italian Job, Baby Driver and Too Fast, Too Furious (got to buy the cars).

He's just independent and goes show to show with various people he knows in the industry. He was a CPA back in the day with a few actors as clients (thing the dad from That 70's Show) and got sick of tax season.
Interesting... kind of what I do but for a different industry. Maybe I can start checking out opportunities in that field. I'm sure it's hard to break into though.
Boo Weekley
Very cool OP!

Random, but interesting to see an elderly Texas novelist writing several screenplays for movies centered around homosexuality/issues faced by gays.

Just a big departure from "Lonesome Dove" to Brokeback Mountain and a new movie about a bullied gay kid who killed himself.
JayHowdy!
Duncan Idaho said:

JayHowdy! said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Furlock Bones said:

Quote:

Good Joe Bell is an upcoming American drama film, directed by Reinaldo Marcus Green, from a screenplay by Larry McMurty and Diana Ossana. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Reid Miller, Connie Britton, Maxwell Jenkins, and Gary Sinise.

What's this guy ever done that was worth watching?
The Departed was a pretty good movie.He was even nominated for an Oscar for that role.

Clearly I wasn't talking about walberg...otherwise I would have asked "has this guy ever made a bad movie?"

Clearly...Ok...Whatever.

Sex Panther
AG
JayHowdy! said:

Duncan Idaho said:

JayHowdy! said:

Duncan Idaho said:

Furlock Bones said:

Quote:

Good Joe Bell is an upcoming American drama film, directed by Reinaldo Marcus Green, from a screenplay by Larry McMurty and Diana Ossana. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Reid Miller, Connie Britton, Maxwell Jenkins, and Gary Sinise.

What's this guy ever done that was worth watching?
The Departed was a pretty good movie.He was even nominated for an Oscar for that role.

Clearly I wasn't talking about walberg...otherwise I would have asked "has this guy ever made a bad movie?"

Clearly...Ok...Whatever.

Marky Mark gonna get banned from Cubs games
JYDog90
AG
Is that in Sugar House?
SkiMo
AG
willie wonka said:

Is that in Sugar House?
Just north of there... closer to 9th & 9th. You live in SLC?
JYDog90
AG
No but my bro in law does and have spent lots of time there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.