Aggie on the Bachelorette

6,973 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Olsen
greentab81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mrs. Greentab81 here expressing my disappointment on our Aggie on the Bachelorette. Cam with his "ABC Always Be Cam" antics and general ******ry is disappointing. At least he has only at one time mentioned A&M. Hopefully he is sent a quick exit before to many realize he is a former student.
LEJ
Is he from Dallas?
greentab81
AG
From Austin
greentab81
AG
He's the jerk left on this season for the drama. Hopefully he never mentions A&M again.
tk for tu juan
Posting about it on the biggest/most visited A&M website is a good way to make sure it goes unnoticed...
greentab81
AG
Point taken. I was only wondering the opinions of other Aggies watching the show.
LEJ
I'm showbiz, they say there's no such thing as bad publicity
safety guy
AG
These shows are edited to make things seem extreme. But this guy was embarrassing. He looks to be a guy that wants to be a reality star which is pathetic.
LCE
AG
Ha. Wife made me watch a few minutes of it to show me this ********. Thought I saw an Aggie ring.
Yoda
AG
The speedo contest to start the show... they do this to the men each season, now. It's pretty creepy. They don't have the women on The Bachelor do string bikini contests or anything, so it's pretty clear the producers know it's gratuitous and skeezy, but the women who watch would only complain if it were the women forced to strip down to next to nothing and prance on stage in front of the whole world. I always wonder how they would react if just one guy said, "Nope, I'm not dancing in a marble bag on national TV. I know what show I signed up for and all, but..."

And yes, the "Always Be Cam" guy is not doing any favors for A&M so far. However, on a group date of 8 guys, how much time could a random 9th visitor really have cost anyone? I found the odd chicken nugget incident far more annoying.
BenFiasco14
AG
greentab81 said:

Mrs. Greentab81 here expressing my disappointment on our Aggie on the Bachelorette. Cam with his "ABC Always Be Cam" antics and general ******ry is disappointing. At least he has only at one time mentioned A&M. Hopefully he is sent a quick exit before to many realize he is a former student.
He's had his ring on the entire time. I have a feeling the producers have staged a lot of his antics, but does kinda suck since with the ring on he IS representing A&M...

That said, he is such a stereotypical tech guy from Austin it's hilarious.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
JR Ewingford
That dude is a fkn tool.
The Collective
AG
Which frat was he in at A&M?
AMW2010
AG
He's actually from Houston, I went to high school with Cameron. He went to A&M and now lives in Austin.
amercer
AG
100% of reality shows are fake, scripted nonsense.

Dude might be a tool, or he might be a cool guy, but you'll never know by watching TV
Aggie09Derek
AG
AMW2010 said:

He's actually from Houston, I went to high school with Cameron. He went to A&M and now lives in Austin.

So spilled it...
Ranger1743
AG
Which high school? Austin makes sense..
AMW2010
AG
Ranger1743 said:

Which high school? Austin makes sense..

Langham Creek
BenFiasco14
AG
AMW2010 said:

Is he that weird in real life? I have a feeling they've been staging his antics so far because he seems so wooden doing it.
BenFiasco14
AG
He was eliminated this week. What a tool.

Apparently he's going to be at The Tap in CS tonight doing a "live show" and Q&A. lol.
Aggie09Derek
AG
HtownAg92
AG
I'm sure he will do better when he is retread into the next season of the Bachelor and gets to find love with the rejects from the past three seasons, who are also still trying to find love.

I can't believe people still watch these shows.
bmks270
AG
My wife along with her friends watch this show religiously. I saw this guy attention whoring to the other men, then go and tell some stupid woe is me story to the girl, and then I saw his aggie ring and I was a little embarrassed.

Props to the guy who planted the phrase "pity rose" in the girls head, totally undermining the attention whoring.

I think there is some legitimacy in telling some personal stories to the girl, but his approach and arrogance towards the other guys was awful.
BQCadet
AG
I judge the people that watch this crap much more harshly than those who are on it. At least they are getting paid.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Background noise

I judge BQ's
The Collective
AG
He will be on the other show at the resort, I'm sure. Can't recall the name.
Olsen
AG
Cam will be back in 2 weeks on the new season of Bachelor in Paradise.

And he's been sporting his Aggie Ring whenever he is shown on TV.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.