The Witcher. New Netflix series coming........

42,093 Views | 323 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by kapon
Satellite of Love
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Faustus
chase128 said:

And I'm pretty sure during the process the guy removed something from her private parts area (uterus?) and puts it in a fire as part of the magical ritual.
I'd say it was the last sponge in all of Redania, but that would have had the opposite effect.

Humorous Username
AG
kapon
AG
Just finished the series last night.
It was better than I expected it to be.
The time jumps were confusing at first, but easy to keep up once figured out.
I haven't read the books or played the games.
Thunder18
AG
The books and games are much better than the show
YouBet
AG
Finally watched this through. Had to go back and start over. The frustration with the time jumps is primarily because those folks haven't read any of the books. It makes sense if you've read the books because they are written anthology style and the show follows fairly closely to The Last Wish.

I really enjoyed it overall. Some of the casting was a bit wonky but whatever at this point. Looking forward to S2. Would like to see more of that mouthy dwarf. He was funny as hell.

edit: clarifying time jump comment.
rhutton125
AG
That dwarf is probably my favorite character in the books. He will return!

It seems as though season 2 will be bringing threads together and going linear from here on. And that's good. I suppose there may be one-off episodes or separate storylines but there's good stuff ahead.

Books 1 and 2 (essentially what we've seen so far) are one-off stories, ranging from fine to great
Books 3-7 are one big saga. My favorites were 4, 6 and 7

If we're lucky, the next season will cover books 3 and 4 and we'll be in for some great stuff. I don't know how long they intend to stretch this out but based on casting, I think we'll get 3 and 4 together.
hunter2012
AG
yarpen zigrin is awesome, he'll have more appearances throughout the series
kapon
AG
Finished watching season one again tonight.

What happened to Vilgefortz in the last episode?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.