CATASTROPHE Series Finale ? (Major SPOILERS. Do not click if you haven't watched!!)

951 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jim01
smc05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are they dead?
ChipFTAC01
AG
No.
ChipFTAC01
AG
we watched the series finale this afternoon. While watching the scene where they meet David Alan greer my wife (who's English) said, "That's the Pantiles!" The shops that they're walking through are an old Victorian outdoor shopping area in Tumbridge Wells where her mom is from.

They walk past our favorite pub, The Ragged Trousers. Funny how you can slap a few American flags up and just make it look like New England.
Duncan Idaho
that;s the way i took it.
montegobay
Seemed like it. Weird ending.
Jim01
AG
Just watched it and really enjoyed it. I'll miss this show.

I lost it when he pulled that ceramic out of the box. Just immediate tears. My mom loved to read to us as kids, and now as a grandmother she loves to give our kids books and read to them.

As for the final scene I don't think they did, they make it. This article pretty perfectly sums up the beauty of that finale scene. I also loved the music choice.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/3/17/18268259/catastrophe-season-4-series-finale-recap-episode-6-beach
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.