Cancelled Forrest Gump Sequel...

2,385 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This truly sounds like it could have been one of the worst movies of all time...

TCTTS
AG
I mean, Roth STARTS the pitch, dead serious, with "...his little boy having - you know - AIDS."
Whos Juan
AG
TCTTS said:

I mean, Roth STARTS the pitch, dead serious, with "...his little boy having - you know - AIDS."

I so want this movie to get made now
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sounded good to me
BassCowboy33
I thought I read somewhere that the sequel was more aligned with the book and also had a scene with Forrest in the white Bronco with OJ.
Dad
AG
It sounds ridiculous but if you think about the first movie it was kind of ridiculous too.
beanbean
Whos Juan said:

TCTTS said:

I so want this movie to get made now
I thought they did make it. But in the sequel, Walker Texas Ranger took the young Gump under his wing.

See......

TriAg2010
AG
TCTTS said:

Walker already told us that.
TriAg2010
AG
Damnit one minute too late.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The only way this could work is if they manipulate a CGI Forest to be sitting in the background at JFF's Heisman ceremony.
Bruce Almighty
AG
That would have to be part 3.
CapCityAg89
AG
So. If you're writing FG2, what events are you hitting? Reagan shooting. Wall coming down. OJ. Clinton and Monica. 9-11. Obama election. What else?
Gigem314
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

So. If you're writing FG2, what events are you hitting? Reagan shooting. Wall coming down. OJ. Clinton and Monica. 9-11. Obama election. What else?
"And I got to meet the next President...again. He must have been planning a rafting trip or something...because his wife came in and was asking about...Whitewater? Said he needed to take care of it so she could sit behind his desk one day or something?"

"There was this real nice lady who showed me around, I think her name was...Monica?"

(Flashback)
Oh, Mam...I think you've got a stain there on that nice blue dress...a little club soda'll take that right out.

"It must be hard being President....."
Seven Costanza
AG
That's actually really well done.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Forrest didnt win the Heisman did he? Just All American?
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Quote:

It sounds ridiculous but if you think about the first movie it was kind of ridiculous too.
only kind of?
NoahAg
"..you know...AIDS"

I wouldn't put it past Hollywood to make a female version of Forrest Gump: Forrest's long lost sister Florence Gump, and her zany adventures trying to track down her brother.
Gigem314
AG
NoahAg said:

"..you know...AIDS"

I wouldn't put it past Hollywood to make a female version of Forrest Gump: Forrest's long lost sister Florence Gump, and her zany adventures trying to track down her brother.
Melissa McCarthy on line 1.
Ag Since 83
AG
Would you put Forrest in the Bronco, in the guest room next to Kato, or just running down the 405?
bearamedic99
AG
Geez, at the Oklahoma City bombing.... This movie would have been a laugh fest
CowtownAg06
AG
I thought Simple Jack was the FG sequel.
PooDoo
AG
I guess my mom was right... every thing has a silver lining.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ah, a man of culture. (Conan fan)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.