Is the Pete Davidson the ultimate man ever?

7,370 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Boo Weekley
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seriously, he started with Ariana Grande, and then upgraded to Kate Beckinsale.
expresswrittenconsent
Every rock musician and pro athlete from the 60s until aids laughs at the stupidity of this thread.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Every rock musician and pro athlete from the 60s until aids laughs at the stupidity of this thread.

You are going to feel pretty dumb in 10 months when he starts nailing Giselle behind Tom's back.
JW
AG
Leo says hi.
digital_ag
AG
Kate Beckinsale is well educated and is incredibly beautiful. Even approaching 50 years old she is magnificent.

Ole butthole eyes must have a 2 foot crank and know how to use it.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Brad Pitt says hi back.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
He's been married for most of his life now.

How many models has Leo banged in that time?
Al Bula
AG
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Ariana and Kate? When Jeter was a bachelor he'd knock that out in a single Yankee homestand.
Chalupa Batman
AG
Gramercy Riffs said:

Ariana and Kate? When Jeter was a bachelor he'd knock that out in a single Yankee homestand.

Jeter laughs at Pete Davidson
Sex Panther
AG
I'm just embarrassed for Kate Beckinsale really
NE PA Ag
I think Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous, always one of my favorites. I don't get it with this guy, at all.

But that Jeter list. Minka Kelly, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson. Wow.
dave94
AG
Minka Kelly is pretty, but she's definitely AAA compared to the other three
astros4545
AG
dave94 said:

She was good enough for Riggins, good enough for me
TCTTS
AG
I've been slightly obsessed with Beckinsale since her Pearl Harbor days. This derailment irrevocably changed my opinion of her, to the point where I somehow find her less attractive now.

There are some guys who outkick their coverage and even though it doesn't make sense on the surface, on some level you can at least understand it. This one makes absolutely no sense at all.

I saw Davidson at a brunch spot in my neighborhood last year, and he's way taller than you might expect, but that's about it. Isn't the phrase "big d*ck energy" named after him? That has to be it...
digital_ag
AG
TCTTS said:

This derailment irrevocably changed my opinion of her, to the point where I somehow find her less attractive now.
Same. Said as much to the wife when those pictures circulated.
AgfromHOU
AG
She looks incredible in DC Universe's Titans
Raptor
AG
Guys don't understand how much personality people like Pete have. They own a room. Women love that. Physically he may not be the typical heartthrob or Adonis looking guy, but make a girl laugh and feel special...you too can out kick your own coverage.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

hph6203
AG
dave94 said:

No.
TCTTS
AG
Thank you for explaining humanity to us. I was literally born yesterday, so this really helped.
TMoney2007
AG
Raptor said:

Guys don't understand how much personality people like Pete have. They own a room. Women love that. Physically he may not be the typical heartthrob or Adonis looking guy, but make a girl laugh and feel special...you too can out kick your own coverage.
And the most important thing... He's undeniably and irrevocably damaged and women want to fix him but eventually figure out they can't.
Phat32
AG
Also apparently has a giant dick
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
TCTTS said:

I've been slightly obsessed with Beckinsale
Translation I have the crawlspace all ready, just have to "catch" her at the right moment.
TCTTS
AG
She *does* live about five minutes away. We're in the same general neighborhood. I've seen her at the CVS across the street a couple times, too.
TCTTS
AG
In all seriousness, I should probably clarify that a friend pointed her house out once and that the CVS run-ins were random. Live in the same neighborhood for 11 years, especially in LA, and you're bound to run into certain celebs multiple times (for instance, last year, I saw Jesse Spano, aka Elizabeth Berkeley, at TWO different Italian spots down the street within 10 days or so).
Counterpoint
AG
TCTTS said:

In all seriousness, I should probably clarify that a friend pointed her house out once and that the CVS run-ins were random. Live in the same neighborhood for 11 years, especially in LA, and you're bound to run into certain celebs multiple times (for instance, last year, I saw Jesse Spano, aka Elizabeth Berkeley, at TWO different Italian spots down the street within 10 days or so).
Were you so excited, or so scared when you saw her?
TMoney2007
AG
TCTTS said:

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS said:

This is the kind of unprompted clarification that only a stalker would make.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
As I said on a thread about this on the General board, if you have Pete Davidson in your Celebrity Death Watch 2019 that's a pretty safe bet.
HtownAg92
AG
We've already talked about legendary cocksmen Leo and Jeter, but you have to respect the original playboy who paved the way for those guys:

Scott Baio
Reno Hightower
Well done Chachi, well done.
investorAg83
AG
Apparently she's BSC...like TCTTS this has completely ruined her image for me.

HoustonAg2106
AG
Some of you are just as weird as Pete Davidson...
Al Bula
AG
Today I learned ****ty chick in Pearl Harbor that got a train ran on her by two aviators is the vampire who loves werewolves.

PH is such a terrible movie I had no idea she was in it.
A. Solzhenitsyn
Shife said:

Today I learned ****ty chick in Pearl Harbor that got a train ran on her by two aviators is the vampire who loves werewolves.

PH is such a terrible movie I had no idea she was in it.

I don't believe you.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.