Barry Season 2

27,609 Views | 217 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Swarely
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CoolAggie
AG
I made fun of this show, before watching it, that I would cancel my HBO subscription after GOT was over because a show like Barry would never get me to pay for HBO. Man, was I so wrong. Binge watched the two seasons and I'm loving it. I would definitely pay for HBO just to watch NoHo again. I am really enjoying the mockery of both the gangster and Hollywood life.
Sports-Ag
AG
Sports-Ag said:

Anthony Carrigan (NoHo Hank) needs to be nominated for an Emmy this year. Heck, he needs to be nominated for every tv awards this year.

Barry with 17 Emmy nominations including NOHO HANK!

I wrote that quote above on April 26 this year. Glad the Emmys recognized him.

Swarely
I have nothing new to add, except there's a Hurricane Cristobal in the gulf!

MROD92
Wife and I just finish binge watching in just a few days. Fantastic show. Just so many things transpiring simultaneously I think I'll binge watch again just prior to season 3 release
FancyKetchup14
AG
I started binging this show last week when Texas was suddenly Alaska's a**hole. This show is incredible. I can't wait for season 3 and 4. NoHo Hank is amazing. Him looking for a heroin table was hysterical.
double aught
AG
Just finished season two. Hot take: I really like this show!

I don't have anything to add that hasn't been said, except: Does anyone else really dislike Sally? So self centered!
double aught
AG
DP
Swarely
Quote:

I can't wait to get back to Barry this summer.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/heavy-and-scary-henry-winkler-james-pickens-jr-and-more-reflect-on-a-year-in-lockdown

Sounds promising! I miss this show.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.