*****SURVIVOR: EDGE OF EXTINCTION*****

23,098 Views | 247 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bbattbq01
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yul
Kellso
Halfway during Heroes vs Villians I stated that whoever won that season would go down as one of the GOATS. For most of the season it looked like Parvati or Russell Hanz would win and then Sandra won (again) out of nowhere.

I am not a huge fan of the need to "build a resume" that a lot of players from the last few seasons tend to stress because I think it leads to poor gameplay and decisions.

Sandra's "as long as it aint me" strategy is actually brilliant in its simplicity. The internet would die if she was able to win again.

Ive thought that they should do a champions season for a long time. I think it would have been cool to bring back at least 4 or 5 unpopular champions to see (Like Sandra) if these people could pull it off again.
gambochaman
AG
Well this was bullcrap of the highest magnitude

Done with this show for good
bbattbq01
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

All winner cast - some duds (which you need) but a lot of big personalities and a married couple:

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2019/05/survivor-40-cast-survivor-winners/

All that matters is Parvati.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.