*****SURVIVOR: EDGE OF EXTINCTION*****

23,179 Views | 247 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bbattbq01
riley290
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I keep saying this to my fellow show watchers but she has had the last line of every episode since the merge, I haven't gone back to see if its true before that too
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MooreTrucker
AG
riley290 said:

I keep saying this to my fellow show watchers but she has had the last line of every episode since the merge, I haven't gone back to see if its true before that too
You may have even mentioned it earlier. As I was typing it I thought maybe I'd read it here already, so credit goes to you.
riley290
AG
hoping against hope that doesn't mean she becomes a player or has a hand in how this all turns out
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LHIOB
AG
I think its because she TV golf and they want to get all they can out of her
gambochaman
AG
if Reem wins this, that will be the death of survivor....

get voted off 1st, and spend the next 30 days isolated from gameplay, without threat of going home, only to make it back to the final 6 and win?

I initially loved EoE, but now hate it...no way they should have let a player back in this late in the game
gambochaman
AG
also, Lauren...damn...just...damn
Bobcat06
AG
double aught said:

I give them credit for trying new things. It's the main reason the show last lasted 20 years. But yeah, anything that allows someone to come back after being votes off, especially this season's setup where they come back right at the end, I'm not a fan of.

Yet everyone is cheering for Rick
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
How about a season where there are tons of clues to hidden immunity idols, but no actual idols anywhere. Be great fun watching contestants climb mountains, dig huge holes, and swim to other islands for nothing. How long before they figured it out?
Rudyjax
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

How about a season where there are tons of clues to hidden immunity idols, but no actual idols anywhere. Be great fun watching contestants climb mountains, dig huge holes, and swim to other islands for nothing. How long before they figured it out?

And make the clue an actual idol but they don't know it.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Make it where you HAVE to tell someone else you just found an idol, like within 10 minutes of finding it.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Rudyjax said:

MuckRaker96 said:

And make the clue an actual idol but they don't know it.
And Jeff Probst is an idol, but you have to physically subdue him to claim it.
aggietony2010
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Make it where you HAVE to tell someone else you just found an idol, like within 10 minutes of finding it.

Or idols you can play for anyone but yourself.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
aggietony2010 said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Or idols you can play for anyone but yourself.
Or the entire island is an idol, and whoever restores the heart of Tifiti gets to play it.
expresswrittenconsent
Is it confirmed or still just a rumor that season 40 will be the all winner season?
Rudyjax
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Is it confirmed or still just a rumor that season 40 will be the all winner season?

That would be great. No "you already played or already won" bs.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
inside survivor says Sandra and Boston Rob will act as advisers to tribes on Season 39 but not take part as contestants.

Says Season 40 is all winners, but that Probst has routinely fought against it, saying that they have only about 10 returning winners who really want to play and are interesting, not 18 or 20, but apparently they've found a way to make it happen. Perhaps a bigger prize, like $10 million instead of $1 million?
LHIOB
AG
All winners would be great but I dont know how many can actually play the game as it is. JT came back and he made a fool of himself twice.

Nothing against Michelle Fitzgerald but what does she bring? Tony got lucky on his season and I think hes very overrated. No way does he make if deep again.

Wendal and Ben Id like to see again. It took Boston Rob four tries and a cast full of morons to finally win.
streetfighter2012
AG
I've always thought it would be interesting if the two initial tribes all lived on the same beach. That way the social game pre and post merge becomes much more important.
Rudyjax
AG
streetfighter2012 said:

I've always thought it would be interesting if the two initial tribes all lived on the same beach. That way the social game pre and post merge becomes much more important.

I think they did that on the men v women season, no?
LHIOB
AG
Yes Survivor One World. It was a sleeper.
streetfighter2012
AG
Well never mind then...
LHIOB
AG
It may have been the cast but Kim Spradlin ran over all of them.
bac
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

inside survivor says Sandra and Boston Rob will act as advisers to tribes on Season 39 but not take part as contestants.

Says Season 40 is all winners, but that Probst has routinely fought against it, saying that they have only about 10 returning winners who really want to play and are interesting, not 18 or 20, but apparently they've found a way to make it happen. Perhaps a bigger prize, like $10 million instead of $1 million?
Ugh, I loathe those two.
expresswrittenconsent
HOLY CRAP! WTF!!
aggietony2010
AG
**** this game.

Edge of Extinction went way too deep. And giving that idol was bull*****

Jury should abstain.
Bulldog73
AG
Geez. Not wild about EoE, but it did give the 2 best players a shot instead of getting voted out early and sitting home, but to bring him back in the finale is too much.

Hats off to Chris for having the gall to do that. It was the only way he didn't lose the million to Devins IMO. A tiny glimmer of Boston Rob there.
aggietony2010
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Geez. Not wild about EoE, but it did give the 2 best players a shot instead of getting voted out early and sitting home, but to bring him back in the finale is too much.

Hats off to Chris for having the gall to do that. It was the only way he didn't lose the million to Devins IMO. A tiny glimmer of Boston Rob there.

I do admire Chris's move there, that's about the only way he was going to win. My wife just left the room because she's so pissed off.

Somehow Game of Thrones is no longer the favorite for most disappointing finale of the season.
blackgoldag11
AG
**** that bull***** Complete crap
aggietony2010
AG
Final 3:
Etsy shop owner
A guy who's most memorable trait is a pineapple shirt
Guy who got to skip 28 days of the social game.

Edge of Extinction should've lasted until Merge plus one vote at the latest.
blackgoldag11
AG
Victoria is kinda hot???
aggietony2010
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

Victoria is kinda hot???

She's been kinda like 2-face from Seinfeld all season.

This final tribal is so bad. Oh hey guys, 90% of the moves are sitting on this stump underneath Devins. Explain why you don't suck the most.
Bobcat06
AG
It's very clear that anyone coming back from edge of extinction was mentally refreshed and not used to the grind that the rest of the tribe experienced by going to tribal everyday. Both Devins and Chris came out like a house on fire.

Yes, Gavin Lauren and Victoria seemed worthless by the end, but it was because they had been worn out by Devins running laps around them. They were good players and had made some pretty big moves early in the game (voting out Aubrey, Joe, Eric and Julia), but the grind wore them down compared to someone coming back fresh.
Old Tom Morris
Pile o garbage
HTownAg98
This can't be stated enough. Chris spent the majority of his time not having to play the mental part of the game. Not having to deal with the mental stress is huge.
rao11010
AG
I was hoping Devins would pull off the fire making challenge. I was bitter for him when he lost!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.