*****SURVIVOR: EDGE OF EXTINCTION*****

22,922 Views | 247 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bbattbq01
G Martin 87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This season is just treading water until we find out how the Endangered Players avoid extinction. (If you know already, please use spoiler tags.)
Southlake
These idiots need to get rid of the returning players until it's too late.
Joe can easily win every individual immunity challenge against these drips.
Bobcat06
AG
Keith
blackgoldag11
AG
They played that tribal so good...
Pro Ag
AG
I can't remember a season where I disliked so many players. Keith, Reem, Wendy, Daniel (I googled so I wouldn't have to use his self assigned nickname).
double aught
AG
Best thing about this season is Lauren's body.
G Martin 87
AG
Southlake said:

These idiots need to get rid of the returning players until it's too late.
Joe can easily win every individual immunity challenge against these drips.
Even David vs Wardog would be a fair fight.
Frozen Concoction
So much fail last night...
- Wardog trying to throw
- Reem: "Hey, what's that in the water?"
- Everything that Keith did
- Everything that Wendy did

I would swim to Fiji to bring Lauren a peanut butter sandwich.
MooreTrucker
AG
Frozen Concoction said:

- Wardog trying to throw

And then flipping the F out when they "accused" her of giving it away.

My hated list right now is Reem, Wendy, and Keith.
Bobcat06
AG
Everything on Extinction Island last night was a comedy of errors. It's a deserted island full of bitter and incompetent fools. It's like a trainwreck I couldn't stop watching.

Keith: I could never figure this out on my own
Also Keith: Screw you guys I'm stealing this on my own
Also Keith: Dear God, please help me steal this advantage
Frozen Concoction
In a couple of years, Keith will need Rick to help him take the MCAT.

I have no idea how Keith and Wendy function IRL.
gravy97
AG
I think continuing to see the people who are hated early on in the game is a don't want to see them anymore, but can't stop watching them situation.

I'm not sure how much hotter the dirty island factor can make lauren... but i def want to find out.
The island is also dirtying up Victoria nicely
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Frozen Concoction said:

- Wardog trying to throw

Holy smokes, that was atrocious. I thought he was having a seizure.

And I would have made it my mission to catch one of those chickens just to wring it's neck and pluck it in front of that worthless bag of human flesh. You have that whole net set up and you can't figure out how to herd them in when you are hungry?
sockerton
Lauren's body is carrying the show. She needs to stay on the all rice diet.
MooreTrucker
AG
gravy97 said:

I think continuing to see the people who are hated early on in the game is a don't want to see them anymore, but can't stop watching them situation.

I'm not sure how much hotter the dirty island factor can make lauren... but i def want to find out.
from the neck down
MooreTrucker
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Frozen Concoction said:

- Wardog trying to throw

And I would have made it my mission to catch one of those chickens just to wring it's neck and pluck it in front of that worthless bag of human flesh. You have that whole net set up and you can't figure out how to herd them in when you are hungry?
We were discussing this last night. What kind of spell does Wendy have over them that they won't just recapture those chickens and eat one of them? As it is, thanks to that moron, they can't even get eggs from them. I'd tell her to f' off and eat one anyway. If she doesn't want to watch/join in, she can go down to the beach.

Also, as she was leaving after getting voted off, she said "shower and a cheeseburger". WTF, vegan?
G Martin 87
AG
Speaking of seizures and other involuntary motor tics, what happened to Wendy's Tourettes? Edited out? Caused by food allergies IRL? Or just an act?
Bobcat06
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Frozen Concoction said:

- Wardog trying to throw

We were discussing this last night. What kind of spell does Wendy have over them that they won't just recapture those chickens and eat one of them? As it is, thanks to that moron, they can't even get eggs from them. I'd tell her to f' off and eat one anyway. If she doesn't want to watch/join in, she can go down to the beach.

Also, as she was leaving after getting voted off, she said "shower and a cheeseburger". WTF, vegan?
That's the great part. She's not a vegan. She was just obsessed with the chickens.
gravy97
AG
MooreTrucker said:

gravy97 said:

from the neck down
all of the key locations of interest from the dirty island hot factor seem to be from the neck down
double aught
AG
Yeah, she just couldn't deal with being that close to the butchering process. Quite hypocritical, obviously.
Eso si, Que es
Victoria played that tribal very well, she really had Andrea fooled, well done.

I had forgotten about Wendy's Tourette's, seems hard to edit it out completely....Maybe solitude is a good thing for her, she should try living with chickens on an island for a full year, purely for scientific purposes....
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I wonder if that was part of the process for choosing her. Besides that, she brings nothing to the table. They couldn't have predicted her poultry stupidity. I know they have to bring along some slugs, but between Ream, Keith, WarDork, and that idiot, that's a good portion of the cast.

David irritates me some, but he's pretty funny with his comments.
LHIOB
AG
Reem, Keith, Wardog and Wendy may be bad players but they are good TV/content
Rudyjax
AG
Doh. Wrong thread.
Southlake
Just wondering - in a perverted way, how Lauren keeps her box so perfectly trimmed while wearing those most excellent bikini bottoms? Must have a really good waxer on staff.

Seems like they are setting up Lauren to quit. Desperately hoping she doesn't. Please feed that girl before she either breaks down or kills wardog.

Wardog could be the most disappointing player on the show. I really thought he'd be a major player only to realize he's just a very uncoordinated whiner.
10Aggie10
AG
double aught
AG
Too many chances to get back in the game. It cheapens getting voted out. Plus, now Joe can just chill for a while with no risk and have a really good chance of getting back in.
G Martin 87
AG
So I guess CBS couldn't afford Ponderosa this season?
Frozen Concoction
Lackluster episode.
Good:
- They were smart enough to vote out Joe immediately.
- Keith and Wendy gone for good. Hopefully med school admissions folks watch survivor, because this guy should never practice medicine.
- Really felt for Wendy when she was trying to navigate the ball/puzzle thing in the midst of her tics.
- Seeing Aubry, Chris, and Reem arm in arm on EoE will make it even sweeter next episode when Reem goes off on them for no reason.

Bad:
- Lauren in a cover-up for the entire episode.
- Yeah, too many chances to return changes the game and cheapens the votes. This is as drastic as Ben's season where he miraculously found all of those idols, then won the surprise fire making challenge to make the finals.
Southlake

"Hopefully med school admissions folks watch survivor, because this guy should never practice medicine"

Spot on!

Also, getting rid of Joe might backfire on them if he stays on EoE for few rounds?
Rudyjax
AG
Southlake said:

"Hopefully med school admissions folks watch survivor, because this guy should never practice medicine"

Spot on!

Also, getting rid of Joe might backfire on them if he stays on EoE for few rounds?

What do you guy that graduated last from the lowest ranked medical school in the country?

Doctor
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
You had to get Joe off the island when the opportunity presented itself. If he gets on a challenge run or finds an Idol he cruises to the end of the show. On Extinction (but not really) Island, he's out of his element, the other players aren't kowtowing to him (you would hope), he's suffering more from the elements, and ultimately he's got just one shot down the line to get back in the game.

It's not fair to give him that shot. I hate this 2nd chance BS. You got voted out! GO home! But it is what it is this year.
Bobcat06
AG
Since they're bringing extinction members back as the jury, I bet the next extinction challenge will be more social than physical - like a quiz asking who did what
Rudyjax
AG
Wendy and Keith left to go bone.
LHIOB
AG
Really great episode. Devins played with his head and got played. Looked like an idiot. Kelly and David show how to play from the bottom.

The edit showed Wardog doing most of the work. If so, great game play.

I love blindside faces. Ron and Devins just got meme'd.

Lauren is getting hotter by the epiosde.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.