Mama Mia: Hobby Center Houston

867 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Another Doug
Thomas Sowell, PhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ideas for getting discount or at least not overpriced tickets for this show? Never been. Are the $30 worst seats bad? Want to take a fan of this movie to the live musical despite my personal pain.
herbie
S
the 30.00 tickets will be good. and i can relate to your pain. your friend owes you
jokershady
AG
DrHeadShrink said:

Ideas for getting discount or at least not overpriced tickets for this show? Never been. Are the $30 worst seats bad? Want to take a fan of this movie to the live musical despite my personal pain.
I can see it now...

Hogties
AG
herbie said:

the 30.00 tickets will be good. and i can relate to your pain. your friend owes you

Just don't tell her about the subtext.
herbie
S
i think jokershady has hit the nail on the head. Except probably me as bart would be dong a 2 handed ear cover unless the singing is much better than what we heard in the movie
Swarely
I scored some pretty decent tickets off Craigslist 4 years ago when it was in Austin. I think it was $100 for two seats in the 5th row.
AliasMan02
AG
Mama Mia is a lot of fun. ABBA is a great fit for the stage. You'll enjoy it if you just kick back. Also, when going to the theater, it's worth paying a little more for decent seats. Makes a big difference.
Another Doug
AG
DrHeadShrink said:

I go to a lot of shows at hobby center. I would usually say 30 is a bargain, but this doesn't appear to be an official Broadway tour, but a local production, so who knows what to expect. With the Broadway shows the best you will usually get is face value, unless show is just not selling and then they will do some promos. It looks like $30 are only for a few of the "limited" view seats. Some of those are towards the front, off center, of the lower level, which can be fun to sit in and a great view for most of the show. I would just see if you can find any of those.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.