Celebrity Big Brother

12,742 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Mucho austin
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Might as well get this started since the cast was released.

Key celebrities:
Tom Green
Ryan Lochte
Ricky Williams
Lolo Jones

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/celebrity-big-brother-season-2-cast-revealed/
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
MookieBlaylock
AG
I am guessing they are allowed to smoke weed
tailgatetimer10
AG
Last year they provided enough alcohol to make them all show their personalities, that's for sure
The Milkman
AG
When they add came on I went back to highlight to the wife all the top tier celebs this season.

When it got to Kato Kaelin she gave up haha. "He was the pool boy in the OJ Simpson murder trial case." "The actor on the show that played the pool boy?" "No the real guy"
MooreTrucker
AG
Yeah, I won't be dropping anything to watch this one. Blech.
Poptartin
I'm excited about this celebrity big brother cast. After watching the interviews, I am looking forward to Kandi and Jonathon the most.

Serious Lee
MookieBlaylock said:

I am guessing they are allowed to smoke weed
i am guessing thats why your friend dragged ass on the soccer field this year
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
I MIGHT watch if for no other reason than to watch Lochte make all the rest of them sound like neurosurgeons.
Gigem314
AG
This is the Tom Green Show, it's not the Green Tom Show...
AgsMnn
AG
I miss the Red Green show.
CrottyKid
AG
This is really just Survivor and all of the challenges are simply trying to stay sane with Tom Green in your house.
ScottBowen
AG
Wonder how many thousand jokes we're about to get about whether Anthony Scaramucci lasts longer than 11 days in the house?
This should be interesting!
BenFiasco14
AG
F it I'm in
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BurnetAggie99
https://instagr.am/p/Bqq0yfzFx6_
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I'm in
tailgatetimer10
AG
Trying to keep my expectations low so that my hopes aren't up
wildmen09
AG
Looks to be an interesting group after thenfirst episode. For what it is, it will keep me entertained for a few weeks
Jimmy McNulty
AG
WWE girl kind of came off like a *****.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Not that I needed convincing or this show as proof but lockte is, indeed, a moron.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
In for this thread even if the show sucks...!
BenFiasco14
AG
So I think it's safe to assume that unless Mooch wins the veto tonight, he's out. Easy first scapegoat that nobody would miss due to his ties outside the house.
4stringAg
AG
My son follows this stuff religiously and said Mooch has left the house on his own terms I guess. Not sure why. Maybe he had business or family stuff to attend to.
Counterpoint
AG
Mooch is gone. He is in Davos.
BenFiasco14
AG
Looks like there's still a lot of speculation surrounding mooch both from the HGs and the audience. I'm not watching the feeds, but keeping up with them.

Apparently he leaves after some sort of canned "press conference" deal, which has led the HGs to believe he was a "mole player" (their words) and his early exit was planned all along, leading to further speculation he is going to be replaced (fans think it's gonna be Ross Matthews from last CBB).

Now people are split on whether this was planned, or Mooch wanted to/had to leave and BB came up with some sort of "twist" at the last second, but my understanding is that, because of this, they play a second veto competition with Mooch's replacement on the block that Ryan had to name, forget who it is.

In any event, seems like Jonathan being voted out is a lock.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Ricky and Tom kinda got into it last night. In my opinion Ricky was being super rude.

https://streamable.com/ahtl1
tailgatetimer10
AG
Additional Tom/Ricky talk

https://streamable.com/jg3ib

Ricky comes and apologized after he found out Tom was mad (Ricky must lack of self awareness??)

https://streamable.com/y2810
htxag09
AG
So what are the chances that was a real "expect the unexpected" twist or just a way for big brother to make it look like he didn't self evict already?
HTownAg98
I'm betting it was a "I'll do the show but only for this many days" deal he struck. Someone did that on an all-star season several years ago.

Julie did something that I've never seen her do: giving a voting evictee information about about why they were evicted. I hope that doesn't start becoming a thing.
Counterpoint
AG
HTownAg98 said:

I'm betting it was a "I'll do the show but only for this many days" deal he struck. Someone did that on an all-star season several years ago.

Julie did something that I've never seen her do: giving a voting evictee information about about why they were evicted. I hope that doesn't start becoming a thing.
They aren't sequestered for the celebrity version, so they are going to find out anyway.

HTownAg98
Good point. I did not know that.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Tamar and Lolo got into it and shut the feeds down for 9 hours. I'd be mad if I was a live feed subscriber bc they didn't show much...

Flashdiaz
AG
what??! Drama related to Tamar? shocking!
montegobay
Tamar is maybe the biggest drama queen of all of BB. I cannot take another second of her
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.