***BLACK MIRROR SEASON 5***

5,836 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by OldShadeOfBlue
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Ugh, I couldn't go back to where I wanted.

What happens if you don't kill the dad?

And if you make Stefan jump?

not sure on the first one specifically but the movie ends and you go back. If Stefan jumps it's declared a tragic accident, Colin finishes the video game, and it gets lukewarm reviews upon release. Then you get sent back
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Reddit detectives are impressive.

Obviously spoilers below.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/-lfegDCW5Mi5tXKzlZKNaYTi9qg=/0x0:3964x4580/1520x0/filters:focal(0x0:3964x4580):format(webp):no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/13655264/Bandersnatch_Map_2.png
Pelayo
AG
Love Black Mirror but cyoa didn't work for me. Maybe less branch points, too many hurt the flow and entertainment.

Interested to see how cyoa works in other genres.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieDarlin
AG
MEH.
Pahdz
Wife and I are huge Black Mirror fans, but this just kinda fell flat. Started out fun but lost us as it went on. That said, I probably will watch again and choose different paths.
Pahdz
according to that, looks like your breakfast choice really affects the path. We chose Frosties the first time, next time I'll choose the puffs.
ATM9000
AG
I grew up on choose your own adventure books and am hooked on Black Mirror so I was incredibly excited for this.

It was a let down. Way too meta and the format wasn't second person narrative enough to get too immersed in the experience. I give them mad props for trying... even trying to execute it in TV format takes some balls, but I don't think the format was very well thought out and the story was sort of lazy in my opinion. Very little rhyme or reason for the consequences of the action chosen... it was all way too random in my opinion.
Muy
AG
I have never watched Black Mirror but what I appreciate about Bandersnatch is it almost becomes less about a great movie and more the anticipation of what you get to choose next to see what happens. A very different type of entertainment and pretty damn creative if you ask me.
rshackelford
AG
I'm easy to please. Been a big black mirror fan for years and this delivered for me. Colon's character was my favorite so far in the black mirror universe. Kind of reminds me of some people I met in college ha ha
P.C. Principal
Only got to one ending after many attempts. I picked Colin to jump and Stefan to kill his dad.. Turned out to be a really morbid movie after that. Then I guess I picked something wrong because then it reversed and I had the option to let young Stefan find his stuffed bunny, meaning he found it and caught the train with his mom.

What I didn't understand is this: Stefan presumably was killed on the train with his mom, but then there's a flash forward to the present and he appears to die sitting in a chair with a doctor and his dad seated next to him.

Can anyone explain that?
P.C. Principal
I still don't understand. Why would that kill older Stefan?
Geriatric Punk
AG
P.C. Principal said:

I still don't understand. Why would that kill older Stefan?
Don't over think it, bro. It's sci-fi and supposed to be fun.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
mazag08
AG
The best thing was Colin's speech

HustlerAggie
Anyone know when actual season 5 is going to be released?
Counterpoint
AG
HustlerAggie said:

Anyone know when actual season 5 is going to be released?
If you make it to the secret ending of Bandersnatch, the entire season is unlocked.
lazuras_dc
AG
Just finished it and read the flow chart of possible outcomes. Also found a link where Netflix revealed what percent of people chose what, which I found interesting.

It was decent but fustrating at times ...but overall something fun that hasn't been done before! I read a bunch of the goosebumps choose your adventure style books when I was younger so it was reminiscent of that.
israeliag
AG
mazag08 said:

The best thing was Colin's speech

I had no idea the boy from We're the Millers was English before this.
Muy
AG
Isn't that the music played during the train ride sex scene in Risky Business?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
lazuras_dc said:

Just finished it and read the flow chart of possible outcomes. Also found a link where Netflix revealed what percent of people chose what, which I found interesting.

It was decent but fustrating at times ...but overall something fun that hasn't been done before! I read a bunch of the goosebumps choose your adventure style books when I was younger so it was reminiscent of that.

Goosebumps was da ***** The one where the mirror reality version of him was coming to replace him used to haunt me.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
On my second attempt I was able to get the coveted 5/5 stars ending. Though it wasn't quite as gleeful as I thought it would be lol. I just found the flow chart and it looks like I hit about every scenario over two sit downs.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.