BAD BOYS FOR LIFE

8,098 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Cromagnum
TajMaballer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
**** just got real!

Al Bula
AG
Never saw the other two
TCTTS
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BppYYhjhNnD
JD Shellnut
AG
I enjoyed the first one, I thought the second was very meh.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Drifter. said:

Same
TCTTS
AG
Second one has its moments, but yeah, overall, it's way too bloated. That said, two of my best friends in the industry met on that movie, which ultimately led to basically every opportunity I've ever had in Hollywood. I've also heard every story there is to hear from the behind the scenes of the production. So for those two reasons alone, the movie holds a weirdly special place for me.
Whos Juan
AG
The first one is definitely better, but the second one gave us this scene (Obvious NSFW-language)
TCTTS
AG
As for this one, just FYI, Michael Bay is NOT directing. Bruckheimer is producing again, but these guys Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah are directing this go around. As for the plot, there have been so many versions developed over the years, and I've heard them all from my buddy, but I don't know where they've landed on this final iteration. Will try to get more details soon.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
WOOOSAA
ac04
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
this is a nice fish. big ****in' eyes...but a nice ****ing fish.
gigemags-99
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Drifter. said:

Same

You two mother****ers need Jesus
YouBet
AG
Wasn't the first one where Tea Leoni had her breakout role? Her legs in that were ridiculous.
chipotle
Will the third one have more camera panoramas?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Maybe we'll finally get a return of cool 90s Will Smith.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I prefer the British remake of Bad Boys 2:

jeffk
AG
Are they not too old for this **** yet?
Stupe
S
When was the last time either of them had a real blockbuster?

The best way to make money in Hollywood when you're in a slump is a sequel or a Buddy Movie.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
You ever shoot your gun in the air and say aah?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Stupe said:

The best way to make money in Hollywood when you're in a slump is a sequel or a Buddy Movie.

Suicide Squad, and I'm sure Aladdin will bring in plenty of cash.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Nope
Btron
AG
gigemags-99 said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Drifter. said:

Same

You two mother****ers need Jesus

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Call up the wife, tell her I'm on THE way.
rhutton125
AG
Wasn't a fan of the first two but I'm down for more, especially since Michael Bay won't be directing.
Fenrir
RPM said:

Never saw the other two

Robert C. Christian
AG
When I do something dumb that affects my wife, she does her best Hector impersonation and yells at me, "THIS IS A STUPID F'ING PROBLEM TO HAVE". Always makes me laugh.
MASAXET
AG
TCTTS said:

Second one has its moments, but yeah, overall, it's way too bloated. That said, two of my best friends in the industry met on that movie, which ultimately led to basically every opportunity I've ever had in Hollywood. I've also heard every story there is to hear from the behind the scenes of the production. So for those two reasons alone, the movie holds a weirdly special place for me.
Not going to lie, Bad Boys II is my ultimate guilty-pleasure-favorite-movie. It may not be a "good" movie per se, but I think it's fun and so damn quotable. I'm regularly quoting it in my head to keep from saying it out loud and getting awkward looks
Ag_07
AG
Both Bad Boys movies are good, solid entertainment.

They won't be up for any awards or anything but they're comical, entertaining flicks that hold your attention.

Not quite the type I'll go see in the movies but if they're on TV I'll usually watch them. I'm looking forward to this.
YouBet
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Stupe said:

Pretty much the only good thing about Suicide Squad:

Matt_ag98
I did like in bad boys II the yellow H2 chase scene crashing through the shanty towns in central american etc, having seen a lot of those villages around the world later in life I often think of that scene
Stupe
S
Bruce Almighty said:

Stupe said:

Sorta....that wasn't really a "Will Smith" movie to me.
Presley OBannons Sword
MASAXET said:

TCTTS said:

Not going to lie, Bad Boys II is my ultimate guilty-pleasure-favorite-movie. It may not be a "good" movie per se, but I think it's fun and so damn quotable. I'm regularly quoting it in my head to keep from saying it out loud and getting awkward looks

It's terrible.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Presley OBannons Sword said:

MASAXET said:

TCTTS said:

It's terrible.

Waterski02
AG
That's Evette, she massages ****
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.