Outdoor Music Venues - what's your favorite?

1,028 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Muy
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Tell us about your favorite outdoor venue for music and you'll be entered to win tickets to this year's Millican Music Festival. If you haven't been out there yet, go this year and it just may become your favorite place for outdoor concerts!

This year includes a sunset musical experience with the Texas Twisters, Andrea Young, and Austin English.

Tickets to the Millican Music Festival are $7.50 online (while they last) and $10 at the door. Check here for tickets and the most up-to-date information: https://millicanmusicfestival2018.splashthat.com/

If pumpkins are more your thing, bring the kids out Sunday, Oct 21 for Pumpkinpalooza beginning at 11AM.

Start practicing your Pumpkin Chunkin' because Pumpkinpalooza 2018 is almost here!!
Stay tuned for details: https://pumpkinpalooza18.splashthat.com/

Proceeds benefit the Millican Alliance and its Youth Ambassador Program

BQ2001
AG
Red Rocks
bam02
AG
I haven't been to Red Rocks but I would imagine it would be my number one if I had.

Whitewater in NB is pretty great. Nice set up for the audience and the lit up cypress trees behind the stage make a great backdrop.
MTAggie
AG
My favorite is The Greek - and I have been to Red Rocks.
BCSWguru
Stubbs
62strat
AG
Red rocks. But if I ever make it to the gorge, that would likely be a strong contender.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
LSCSN said:

Stubbs
FtBendTxAg
AG
Stubbs. I've been to red rocks, but not for a concert, but it's obviously the coolest I've been to. Gorge also on my bucket list.
newhowdyag2004
I saw Tool at The Gorge last year...amazing!
FancyKetchup14
AG
Blossom Music Center in Ohio. Right smack dab in Cuyahoga National Park. RR is a close second
Ag 11
AG
Whitewater
javajaws
AG
Seeing the Boston symphony at Tanglewood is pretty memorable!
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
Liquid Wrench
Probably the Live Oak Grill in Northwest Houston. I've been to a lot of venues, but none can match the stellar views of the old silos and railroad tracks down Hempstead Highway.
Mike Elko
AG
Southpark Meadows... May she RIP.
Aggie_buster
AG
The Gorge gets my vote!
Muy
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

Southpark Meadows... May she RIP.

Loved the Meadows in high school.

I guess the most iconic place i've been is the Hollywood Bowl, saw ELO there in 2016.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.