***A Million Little Things***

2,392 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bulldog73
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone else watching? Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty good so far. Will be interesting to see the dynamic change between them all as the secrets come out.
NoahAg
Watched the first one. I thought it could be an interesting movie, but I don't see how the plot could run multiple seasons (or even 1).
Bulldog73
AG
Yeah, I've only watched episode one so far, but I have a hard time seeing this last too long as well. I'm interested to see the rest of the season.
pinkdog
I liked that the affair secret came out. Kind of a strange episode where you have Gary fuming at Eddie even physically but they still go through the whole hockey game because "Jon would've wanted it". Still a lot of mystery concerning Maggie and the secretary (Ashley?) and of course the mysterious beneficiary woman. I like the mystery component to this show.
AggieGirl35
AG
We've been watching. They really threw us in the deep end in episode one. Usually I have to know people to really care about such a huge event, but I was drawn into this story anyway. I like the friendship dynamics they have and I agree there are a lot of different mysteries that can be explored. I'm sure Jon will continue to be a main character and something that ties them together for a while. I am quite suspicious of the assistant in general. I will keep watching.
Gigem314
AG
I'm a big James Roday fan from his Psych days, so that alone intrigued me enough to watch. I like that they kept enough of his humor in there and didn't make him too serious of a character.

Loved the first episode. Need to get caught up.

Hope this has staying power.
n_touch
Gigem314 said:

I'm a big James Roday fan from his Psych days, so that alone intrigued me enough to watch. I like that they kept enough of his humor in there and didn't make him too serious of a character.

Loved the first episode. Need to get caught up.

Hope this has staying power.
Me too. He has done a lot better than I expected. Just caught up tonight. Was a little surprised that it is coming out so fast. Figured it would have been a slower burn.
agdaddy04
AG
We're watching. It's kept my interest so far.
chiken
AG
Every time I see this title or hear about it on TV or radio I think if James Frys' book, which I Fing LOVED. And I think damn, it's a shame they're making that into a movie or tv series.

Of all the names to give a show, couldn't they have chosen differently?!?
agdaddy04
AG
Anyone else still watching?
n_touch
Still watching. Have not seen last week's but will catch up tomorrow before the new one airs.
Gigem314
AG
Still watching and really liking it.

I think James Roday was a great choice for this kind of show because he injects enough humor (but not forced) into a drama dealing some very serious subjects (suicide, cancer, depression, etc.). Yet this show is less sappy than 'This is Us' with more authentic humor. It's not just a non-stop emotional drama.
agdaddy04
AG
We're enjoying it. Something about the actress that plays Delilah irritates me, but besides that no complaints. I've always been a fan of Roday since Psych.
Ag 11
AG
Yeah. She's terrible. Almost ruins the show.
Bulldog73
AG
Her accent drives me crazy (not in a good way).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.