**** Iron Fist Season 2 Episodes 1-5 Spoilers****

2,421 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by redline248
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They're currently filming JJ S3 and Punisher S2, so I think we'll have them coming for a while. No word on Luke Cage S3 yet but surely it will come.
texasaggie04
AG
As somebody who hasn't read any comics, what was up with the end? Where Colleen's katana lit up and the whole gun thing...
The Debt
So I was thinking about a plausible Defenders s2, having not read any of the comics or heroes for hire, I have idea what plausible direction they could go.

All i know is the MCU has killed off the major organizations:

Hydra died in CA2
AIM died in IM3
The Hand died in DEF

Really the only major organization not dead is Kingpin's empire. I suppose they dont need a full organization, but have some team of powered bad guys. That would be entertaining. And we might get a season of defenders longer than 6 episodes because you could have a ton of content on villain backstories. Kingpin was given plenty of time. Killgraves backstory was part of that season. Elektra being raised by Stick. Etc.
Sex Panther
AG
The Debt said:

So I was thinking about a plausible Defenders s2, having not read any of the comics or heroes for hire, I have idea what plausible direction they could go.

No need to... Netflix cancelled it
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
fig96
AG
So I finished this over the weekend as well, as others have mentioned a substantial upgrade over S1.

The ending was a bit cheesy (and I don't know the character well enough to quite know where that's heading) but the idea of taking the show out of NYC is kinda cool and I dig Colleen taking over the first.

As a whole the storytelling was far better than S1 and Danny was far less annoying, agreed with those who wish Davos had been more physically imposing but as a whole I really enjoyed this season.

Hoping for a Heroes for Hire (or Daughters of the Dragon) spinoff from here, we'll see. More than anything I'm just pumped for DD S3.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
....anddd Netflix has cancelled Iron Fist
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
redline248
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Read before posting
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
redline248 said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Read before posting

I did, there is no mention in this thread as it just got cancelled yesterday
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
swimmerbabe11
Just when it finally was good
redline248
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

redline248 said:

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Read before posting

I did, there is no mention in this thread as it just got cancelled yesterday

My bad, didn't realize which thread we were on.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.