***Stranger Things Season 3***

36,154 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by nai06
Baby Billy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New World Ag said:

don't remember if they were mentioned in the first two seasons...but that's not the issue. The idea of the Soviets building a mall with a deep shaft and underground complex manned with soldiers and scientists in the US while keeping it secret is just too much.

But a 13 year old girl killing a monstrous flying octopus with her super powers is more realistic?
The Kraken
AG
I know, I know. It's the construction manager in me. I have the same issues with Bond villain lairs and secret SHIELD bases built under the Potomac.
Max Power
AG
Finished last night and I loved season 3, way better than season two, maybe better than one. So many fun moments. Loved how much Russia played a part, totally ridiculous story line, but I'm not complaining. I would say they probably have one more season with the kids, they have aged a lot since season one and it was noticeable.

Loved The Neverending Story duet, went on a big long at a moment of suspense, but that helped raise the comedy of the scene.

PS to all the snowflakes complaining of the on screen smoking, it must be nice to have so few actual problems in your life you'd make a crusade out of such trivial thing in this world.
hph6203
AG
Dude, just because you're not good enough to pull it off doesn't mean the Ruskies aren't.

And don't give me the argument about the amount of material that would be displaced would have been impossible to hide, they clearly found an empty oil cavern and built into it and carried the material from the elevator shaft out to the yard in their pant legs.
aTmAg
AG
Huell Babineaux said:

New World Ag said:

don't remember if they were mentioned in the first two seasons...but that's not the issue. The idea of the Soviets building a mall with a deep shaft and underground complex manned with soldiers and scientists in the US while keeping it secret is just too much.

But a 13 year old girl killing a monstrous flying octopus with her super powers is more realistic?
Just because they had a 13 year old girl killing a monstrous flying octopus does not give them immunity from every lame plot point. What if they had 30 pound Mike kick that tall Russian's ass? Would you say, "that is fine because they had a 13 year old kill a monstrous flying octopus last season"?
Max Power
AG
Dang, wish I owned a switch.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Honestly, I'm ready to rewatch the whole season. But I want to do an episode every few days and really take it all in. It's hard to absorb everything in a binge watch.
annie88
AG
I enjoyed season three as well. I think over the next few weeks him to go back and watch one and two again.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Living Legend
AG
When does it good? After watching 3 episodes not very motivated to continue.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Max Power said:

PS to all the snowflakes complaining of the on screen smoking, it must be nice to have so few actual problems in your life you'd make a crusade out of such trivial thing in this world.
Or to have the time to complain about the complaining on a message board where nobody cares.
Baby Billy
AG
Living Legend said:

The 4th and 5th episode is where I felt like it really took off
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Living Legend said:

Just stop watching it. You're not really a fan and never will be.
Living Legend
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Living Legend said:

Just stop watching it. You're not really a fan and never will be.

Woah you mad bro?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nope. Just saving you the time and trouble.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Why do you keep posting this? You hacked?
hph6203
AG
Because he wants people to call Murray Bauman's phone number without explaining it's Murray Bauman's phone number.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hah, nice.
Dobre casy
AG
After hopper disposed of the Russian, why didn't he run inside to help with the key turn? He was like 5 yards away and didn't appear to be in immediate danger.
Swarely
Put me down as not believing that's Hopper in Russia.

Great season. Too damn short.
Sex Panther
AG
Dobre casy said:

After hopper disposed of the Russian, why didn't he run inside to help with the key turn? He was like 5 yards away and didn't appear to be in immediate danger.

Because the blue electricity/energy stuff was shooting out blocking his way
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It bugs me that Netflix doesn't put out viewership data, especially when they can pinpoint it with near perfect accuracy.

I'd be very curious to know if it was the most watched Netflix show in its first day.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

It bugs me that Netflix doesn't put out viewership data, especially when they can pinpoint it with near perfect accuracy.

I'd be very curious to know if it was the most watched Netflix show in its first day.
I'm sure it was. It's currently #1 on IMDB and the season 3 finale is the highest rated episode in the history of the show.

I just finished and I'm kind of surprised at all the hate for the Neverending Story scene. I loved everything about it.
djmeen95
AG
Just finished season 3 and loved it. Went by way too fast!

The final episode was fantastic.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
nosoupforyou
AG
I'm curious about this as well

I saw somewhere that the movie Bird Box was the most watched movie in a short period of time, or something like that..

Very curious to know if ST is their most popular series of all time.. I bet they could rank their own shows, without actual numbers I guess...
Baby Billy
AG
C@LAg said:

Swarely said:

Put me down as not believing that's Hopper in Russia.

Great season. Too damn short.
I am on Team Hopper, unless you are saying both that it is someone else in Russian AND that Hopper is likely in the Upside Down and not in Russia.

No way they are killing of Hopper with no resolution between him and El. Actually no way they kill him off at all. She already "lost" both of her parents, and he is too much a part of the story.

It's Hopper. No way they tease it like that at the end and have it be someone else.

His death was on everyone's mind.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I realize our government would cover up something like this happening, but if Ronnie Reagan found out in 1985 that the Commies had infiltrated Indiana, built a giant secret base, unleashed hell and killed a bunch of our citizens, wouldn't he be on TV saying this the next day?

Also, all kinds of props to the actor who played Grigori. That guy had Arnold's mannerisms and physical acting down stone cold from the Terminator. There were a couple of parts in the finale where I was double-taking on how similar he looked to the original film.
Swarely
That's exactly what I'm saying.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Meant to post this here.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Swarely
Also, I don't know why; but these guys showing up just seemed out of place. This was right before the keys turned. A little later it showed them blowing up into goo (which you don't see any goo where Hopper was standing). I'm not saying they mean anything, it just seemed out of place to me.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.