***Stranger Things Season 3***

36,163 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by nai06
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sine poena nulla lex.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Edit: Nvm, old video.
TCTTS
AG

https://www.slashfilm.com/nike-stranger-things-shoes-hoodie-synopsis-and-more/
Swarely
I need a Hawkins hoodie!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
duck79
AG
If anyone lives in DFW, David Harbour will be at the Bishop Cidercade on Wednesday at 12:30. He is going to do a Q&A and then hang out. The cidercade is kid friendly and the tickets are limited.
Fairview
AG
My special edition New Coke came today. Going to give it to the kids this weekend while rewatching season 2.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Fairview
AG
C@LAg said:

Fairview said:

My special edition New Coke came today. Going to give it to the kids this weekend while rewatching season 2.
why do you hate your kids so much?

Honestly because I think it will be pretty funny because they think it's going to be awesome.
double aught
AG
I'll say it: Millie Bobby Brown is gonna be a looker in a couple years.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
annie88
AG
Belton Ag said:

As a kid who came of age in the 1980's, it's amusing how they nail the vibe of that time.
Yep. I turned 14 in 1980 and they've got it down well. Actual memories of this.

And new coke sucked.
Mr. White
I remember doing a New Coke / Pepsi taste test in a grocery store in Longview way back when.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Where can I get New Coke?
bearamedic99
AG
duck79 said:

If anyone lives in DFW, David Harbour will be at the Bishop Cidercade on Wednesday at 12:30. He is going to do a Q&A and then hang out. The cidercade is kid friendly and the tickets are limited.

Ask about Hellboy
CowtownAg06
AG
Re-watched S1 last two weeks and on S2 now... I can't wait for this to come back.
nai06
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Where can I get New Coke?
you have to buy the stranger things set. its $19.85

https://www.cokestore.com/1985/

Im saving mine for the premier so I can experience its awfulness all over again
The Collective
AG
CowtownAg06 said:

Re-watched S1 last two weeks and on S2 now... I can't wait for this to come back.

S1 is so great.
duck79
AG

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
nai06
AG
duck79 said:

HA! I was right next to you! I was one of the ones dressed up on the front row. That kid was great. The whole event was really cool. They had specially themed Stranger Things ciders and anyone who dressed up got a photo op and a signed poster.
OlRock
AG
I'm sitting here eating captain crunch n berries with my 6 year old daughter and we are watching a Stranger Things themed episode of Henry Danger on Nickelodeon. Needless to say, it was an interesting take on a show where a monster was kidnapping children to another world.

The monster was a lonely, nice monster, who lived in a candyland world. A portal to the human world opened up through a giant donut and the monster was bringing friends over because he was so lonely. Any kid could have left had they simply stepped back through the portal, but they all wanted to stay.

Then the Henry Danger duo find a way through the portal in the Evil Corp Inc. building. They go to the world and rescue everyone and destroy the portal only to learn what a cool world they could have had access too. Plus the monster was nice.

The parallel world had snowing cotton candy. They even had a cool 80's Danger Things intro. All of the characters were dressed up as characters in Stranger Things. The list goes on.

It was a very unexpected occurrence, but props to the writers on that one.
duck79
AG
Were you the one with the lights around you?

I'm the Director of sales for Bishop, we spent the last 2 weeks coming up with those ciders. Eleven was my favorite.
nai06
AG
duck79 said:

Were you the one with the lights around you?

I'm the Director of sales for Bishop, we spent the last 2 weeks coming up with those ciders. Eleven was my favorite.

I was the big guy dressed as Dustin. Those ciders were great. Y'all really knocked it out of the park. I really liked the Barb and Demogorgon. I also made the mistake of having a couple Hopper's Usual after those. Man it packs a punch! It really was an all around cool event.
The Collective
AG
Agree with below - feels spoilery (warning if you don't want to know anything).
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
The Collective
AG
1. Hope there is some major misdirection here, because I agree.
2. I don't see how this can be interesting beyond this season. I'm not confident this season will be good.
YouBet
AG
CJS4715 said:

Who is under the sign that says Fun Fair?
Possibly a Terminator? Pretty freaking subtle and clever way for James Cameron to get back in the game.

By the way, Waldenbooks might be my all-time favorite store ever. I LIVED in that store. Hadn't thought about it in years until I saw it mentioned earlier in the thread.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
BenFiasco14
AG
CJS4715 said:

1. Hope there is some major misdirection here, because I agree.
2. I don't see how this can be interesting beyond this season. I'm not confident this season will be good.
Same. I think the shows just gotten too big, popular, and full of itself, kinda like GoT got towards the end. It would've been fine being over after just the first season.

I'll still watch, don't get me wrong, but there was a serious drop in quality from season one (which I consider exceptional) and two (which I considered good to just ok)
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
The Collective
AG
Notice that they gave Jonathan a weapon this time. Tired of the internet calling him a p#$$*
rynning
AG
So what time will it be available on July 4th? 12:01 am ET?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.