Tag (the movie)

3,286 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tk for tu juan
watty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw it last night and loved it. Laughed a ton. Thought the cast all did a great job. Thoughts?
tx1c
AG
Same as you. Saw it last night and thought it was really good.
Tobias Funke
AG
Saw it last night as well. Solid laughs and decent execution on a pretty simple plot. I'd recommend it
watty
AG
Dude you know you look an awful lot like Jeremy Renner, right?
Tobias Funke
AG
haha, I have never been told that. Must be the big shnozz
MrPlow2010
AG
I enjoyed it. It was much better than I was expecting. The water boarding scene was really funny and Isla Fisher is super hot.
Wicked Good Ag
Took my teenage daughter with me to see. We both laughed quite a bit during the movie but a couple of scenes were a little uncomfortable for us together. We have seen rated R movies together usually some horror based so wasn't too concerned and nothing she hasn't heard about in school We would both want to see it again but probably with different group of people

It will be funny to go from this to Incredibles 2 with whole family however
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Hannibal Buress was especially hilarious in it I thought
TraditionsPD
AG
Seeing it with the wife tonight
Trident 88
AG
I saw Tag last night. I thought the ending in the hospital and the video afterward of the guys that the movie is based on were fantastic!

However, I found everything up to that point was only mildly entertaining at best.

Side note:
I hope Jeremy Renner has already locked down a hot wife, because now that he's starting to show his age...

...he is looking increasingly like Karl Malden:
astros4545
AG
The reporter was completely unnecessary
TraditionsPD
AG
Overall ok movie with some good laughs
DG-Ag
AG
Wish I had waited for it to be available on demand. Most of the jokes fell flat for me
bigjag19
AG
astros4545 said:

The reporter was completely unnecessary

I really thought the reporter was in on it.
Brock Sampson
AG
Decent flick. Good laughs throughout. Comedic timing on a lot of the jokes was good. Isla Fisher did a great job as well as Hannibal.
jokershady
AG
Sorry to TTT an old thread like this but the wife and I watched this for the first time last night and loved it!

Definitely recommend folks to go and give it a shot if you missed it when it first came out.

Couldn't help but think of "Taco" from The League every time I heard Chili's name.

Wife read up on the group that this movie was based on afterwards....crazy to think of how much they incorporated (in one way or another) actually happened.
Serious Lee
it was a fun movie, just like "game night".
tk for tu juan
Yep, I watch both Game Night and Tag just about every time I come across them on HBO. On Game Night, I really like their use of a tilt-shift lens during wide angle shots to make the cars/people look like game pieces
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.