The Bachelorette thread

1,063 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bayside Tiger Ag
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I have been watching the season, and oh my god, did anyone just see that edit job they did to sell drama. Absolutely insane.
mazag08
AG
I tell my wife every season that the guy that pisses her off the most.. its a different iteration of the same character every season. Its a person paid to be there, paid to create drama. Majority of the on screen discussions between contestants are scripted.

The entire show is fake. She says she knows, but still loves it.. and still gets outraged at said character.
cajunaggie08
AG
My wife had it on last night and I had never actually stopped to watch it before. If I had to hear a guy say "I'm here for Becca," one more damn time I was going to throw the remote through the tv. The cheese factor was too high to make this version of trash tv tolerable.
chipotle
I want to say there's a paid drama woman on the Bachelor show but I just think they get regular girls on there and they create all the drama themselves. The Bachelorette I can see them paying a dude to stir s*** up.
The Collective
AG
Corby on the Ticket did a segment on this show awhile back, and it has one of the greatest / cringe-inducing lines ever.
http://www.theunticket.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/enewsjr02_26_04.mp3
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I just couldn't believe that all week they have been hinting that one of the guy's had fallen and had to go to the ER, and then the way they edited the footage they insinuated that the guy may have been a victim of foul play.

Then, the bachelorette calls the guy the next day while he is supposedly in intensive care, and not only does he answer the phone, but we find out that he had just fallen out of bed and busted his face.
AG
While I'm sure it's heavily edited it's not entirely fake because there have actually been quite a few of the couples get married in real life.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
So Granger was on this week.
mhayden
I understand people who still watch reality TV... Whatever entertains you, entertains you.

I don't understand people who haven't caught on that the majority of reality TV is scripted.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Have met Jean Blanc in real life through work. Very down to earth guy. His personality in that show is manufactured.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.