Fans of The Office...

17,346 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Ag 11
CowtownAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We will enjoy this.
SgtBarbarossa
Good read. I always forget how great that show was until I start watching it again.
Max Power
AG
Thank you for posting that, good stuff. I can't believe it's been 10 years since that episode aired, where does the time go?
FancyKetchup14
AG
Thanks for posting. That's easily one in my top 3 favorite episodes of the series.

"Good luck paying for that on your $0 a month salary, BABE!"
91_Aggie
AG
Damn, Jenna Fischer was so cute!
Big Cat `93
AG
I read that yesterday and went home and watched it again to look for any signs of them losing it, especially when Carell showed off the plasma TV.
Belton Ag
AG
Probably the single funniest moment of that show for me was Jan playing "That One Night" and dancing to it with her eyes closed while Jim and Pam realize he's obviously signing about Jan taking his virginity. All the while Michael is oblivious.
Sex Panther
AG
Man I forgot how funny that episode is. Michael showing off his plasma tv is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
"Mmm... has kinda an oakey afterbirth"

"What was that?"

Lose it every time. One of the best episodes ever
BallerStaf2003
AG
Belton Ag said:

Probably the single funniest moment of that show for me was Jan playing "That One Night" and dancing to it with her eyes closed while Jim and Pam realize he's obviously signing about Jan taking his virginity. All the while Michael is oblivious.

This. Also when they give the tour and the video camera is set up over the bed. Michaels grin kills me.
OCEN99
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Belton Ag said:

This. Also when they give the tour and the video camera is set up over the bed. Michaels grin kills me.
Followed by Michael curling up on his little bench bed.
FancyKetchup14
AG
"You know I have soft teeth, how could you?"

Also, Dwight's turkey leg and gigantic glass of wine kills me every time
Max Power
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

"Mmm... has kinda an oakey afterbirth"

"What was that?"

Lose it every time. One of the best episodes ever
I rewatched it last night and came here to post that quote. I had totally forgotten about that line, and it's the funniest thing said in that episode. Also loved the panic on Pam's face when she got verification that Jan just put the osso bucco in the oven so it was going to braise for 3 hours till they ate. Jim trying to leave the party, only to get drug back in by Pam was great.

I hadn't watched any episodes in years, I also forgot that even though Andy and Angela were dating she showed absolute disdain for him. When they're in the car at the end of the night eating ice cream and he tries to kiss her and she rolls the window down to smash the ice cream on the side of his Prius I lost it again.

I keep meaning to rewatch that series because I loved it so much, at least till Michael left. There were fun moments with Robert California, but nothing as good as when Michael was there.
coldmoose
Rewatched the series recently. Told myself that I would only watch maybe only watch the first few seasons. Ended up watching all of the episodes. Even the later years. Was a great series.
BallerStaf2003
AG
I'm watching it now for the third time. Love it so much.
bigcat22
AG
My wife and I reference this episode on pretty much a daily basis. So many great moments, and now after reading that article I wanted to see the extended version.
rynning
AG
My favorites:

- Booze Cruise
- Scott's Tots
- The Dundies
- Sexual Harassment
- Christmas Party
Quinn
AG
Dinner Party is my all time favorite episode, and my wife absolutely hates it. She can't handle the cringe worthiness at all. Definitely going to rewatch it this weekend after reading that.
CowtownAg06
AG
I hadn't watched a full episode in years, but had to rewatch that one last night. It was amazing.
FancyKetchup14
AG
rynning said:

My favorites:

- Booze Cruise
- Scott's Tots
- The Dundies
- Sexual Harassment
- Christmas Party
When I'm binging and this episode is up, I have to skip it.

BallerStaf2003
AG
FancyKetchup14 said:

rynning said:

My favorites:

- Booze Cruise
- Scott's Tots
- The Dundies
- Sexual Harassment
- Christmas Party

yeah that episode is way too much cringe. Btw, does anyone have an explanation for Jim's behavior in the last season? He went from Pranking Dwight to just a straight up bully. Never liked that
The Collective
AG
FancyKetchup14 said:

rynning said:

My favorites:

- Booze Cruise
- Scott's Tots
- The Dundies
- Sexual Harassment
- Christmas Party

It is impossible for me to watch. It makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.
powerbelly
AG
This scene still makes me laugh the hardest

powerbelly
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

FancyKetchup14 said:

rynning said:

My favorites:

- Booze Cruise
- Scott's Tots
- The Dundies
- Sexual Harassment
- Christmas Party

yeah that episode is way too much cringe. Btw, does anyone have an explanation for Jim's behavior in the last season? He went from Pranking Dwight to just a straight up bully. Never liked that
Jim was a bully for most of the series IMO.
OCEN99
AG
This one for me:

double aught
AG
powerbelly said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

FancyKetchup14 said:

rynning said:

My favorites:

- Booze Cruise
- Scott's Tots
- The Dundies
- Sexual Harassment
- Christmas Party

Jim was a bully for most of the series IMO.
He does come off as more of an arrogant smartass as opposed to just a prankster on repeat viewings.
Goldie Wilson
That one night (one niiiiiight)....
coldmoose
Rewatched the series recently. Told myself that I would only watch maybe only watch the first few seasons. Ended up watching all of the episodes. Even the later years. Was a great series.
boogieman
AG
Great read. One of the most cringe worthy and hilarious episodes of TV in general.
Johnsy3
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
JDUB08AG
AG
"If I had known Oscar was gay I wouldn't have called him f****. You don't called ******ed people ******s."

Might be by favorite line.
BlackLab
AG
WelchAg said:

"If I had known Oscar was gay I wouldn't have called him f****. You don't called ******ed people ******s."

Might be by favorite line.

You don't call ******ed people ******s, that's offensive. You call your friends ******s when they're acting ******ed.
TresPuertas
AG
My all time favorite Cold opening of any show.... Ever:

and I know I've posted it on another office thread before but the dinner party episode comes in only behind the most horrifying 30 minutes of television ever. Even if you aren't a fan of the British version, please take the time to watch.......

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Oscar your gayness doesn't define you. Your mexicanity does.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.