*****Bill & Ted Face the Music*****

21,731 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pahdz
GiveEmHellBill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YES!!!! Bill & Ted is showing at the Premiere Theater in Bryan! Looks like I'll be catching this in a theater after all!!!!

Ag Since 83
AG
Predictable ending, but man this movie earned it. A bonkers time travel movie that is just too much fun to be bogged down by how silly it is. Most triumphant.
Aggie4242
Absolutely loved it! Perfect ending to the trilogy!
Fairview
AG
That movie was way better than I thought it would be. If you don't think the original movies were a good time you won't like this one. If you haven't seen the first two in a while a rewatch is worth it.

Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter nail the characters almost 30 years later. My 14 year old son and I laughed a lot. Tons of obvious and subtle call backs to the original.

Station!
Micah97
AG
Did they address the baby boys at the end of the second movie?
Ag Since 83
AG
Well they made them baby girls and now all grown up they are very involved in the movie. They have their own adventure
Micah97
AG
Just curious if they addressed it. I'm going to see the movie, I love the first movie. Just curious if they just ignored it or did they somehow address it. I don't care if it's a ridiculous explanation.
Claude!
I quite enjoyed myself watching that movie. It's not high cinema by any stretch, and is probably not as good as either of the first two, but it's definitely worth a watch. The scene where Bill and Ted have heart to hearts with their aged selves was actually pretty touching, and while the ending was at least somewhat predictable, it was satisfying nonetheless.

Question for those of you who watched the whole thing: Did anyone else spot Weird Al in the closing montage?
AG
I spotted him in the montage.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Enjoyed it. It was most excellent.

My 6 year son loved it. Will watch others with him.

Very cliche, and predictable but exactly what I expected.
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
Fairview
AG
I was going into it worrying that it would be a Dumb and Dumber 2. A sequel a long since the original(s), same cast, but just falls flat.

I get the bar is lower with Bill and Ted but they really nailed it. Plus the story, albeit predictable, was great and how they kept the Missy storyline evolving from the first two was awesome.
fig96
AG
00 said:

I spotted him in the montage.
Seconded
fig96
AG
Just finished and that was a lot of fun, some great moments and callbacks and surprisingly heartfelt in places. Nice to see a film about people coming together in a time where we could use a whole lot more people coming together.

Be excellent to each other y'all.
Sex Panther
AG
What a nostalgic, cheesy, fun blast. Perfect movie to return to the theaters to. Had a huge smile on my face at the end.

Great callbacks and they captured the spirit of the first two perfectly. And man did Keanu's daughter nail it... Most excellent indeed.
Sex Panther
AG
Also in case y'all weren't aware... this is who played Dennis Caleb McCoy

Daveintx
Dennis's facial expressions alone were enough to crack me up, as was the ever evolving Missy appearance
Humorous Username
AG
That "Station!" callback came out of nowhere, and had me cracking the biggest smile.
americathegreat1492
Had to wipe away tears for the final 10 minutes of the movie (not the ending montage stuff). Only movie I can think of that has ever made me cry. I am not an emotional person.
Philo B 93
I watched with my teen kids who play guitar are very into rock bands. I had to hide some good tears at the end. Great movie with a great message at the end.
gus1390
AG
Fun movie. Was so glad to be able to go to the theater and see a new movie.
AgShaun00
AG
it was what I thought it would be, and I was good with it. Fun movie and actually watched in the theater
Complete Idiot
Watching Excellent Adventure for the first time today.
BCSWguru
Saw it in a theater and that made it better than what it was. I enjoyed the movie, but it was awkward seeing Keanu doing the mannerisms of Bill and Ted. Music was great, though.
agdoc2001
AG
Awful. Just awful.

I wanted to like this movie so much and it was terrible.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Fairview
AG
Pahdz
just watched this on my flight this morning, Delta had it on their Delta Studio. Freaking loved it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.