***** Yellowstone - Paramount Network w/Costner by Taylor Sheridan *****

58,914 Views | 287 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Phrasing
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
chris1515 said:

I watch this and think "that Bingham guy is terrible", so I'm surprised to see y'all so high on him here. He seems to just have one basic setting of a sad/melancholy man of few words. Eventually I'd like to see "more".

I can see Rip taking a similar role as Opie in SOA. Eventually he steps up and takes on for the team...big time.

In the hanging scene, did they establish that the wealthy developer intentionally tried to kill John Dutton in the 18 wheeer crash in episode 1? I'm too lazy to go back and watch that again. It seemed like a huge development just slipped in completely out of the blue.

I totally missed this. I know this is a six month old post, but what did the developer day that implicated him in the attempt in John in the pilot.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Hell, in his first couple of episodes I thought in every scene he was in, "He reminds me of every **** kicker I grew up with In Corsicana "
cbr
AG
This thing ever coming back on? There are only so many shows my wife and i both enjoy and this was one of them.
ChipFTAC01
AG
We finished the finale on demand last night. After the credits it said it would be back this summer
Two Gun Corcoran
AG
I've known Ryan Bingham 20 years or more... he's basically playing himself.
SchnauzerMom
Just saw season 2 will premier June 19th.
Greeze06
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

hurleyag said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Just now able to watch last night's episode and the opening scene sounded like a Ryan Bingham song (no vocals played).

Looked it up and sure enough, he wrote music for the show and makes appearances as an actor starting in ep 5
Yep, Bingham, Uncle Lucius, and Whiskey Myers all in the same episode. Can't complain about the music on the show!
Finished episode 4 and have already heard two A Perfect Circle songs. Enjoying the show thus far, and wouldn't be watching without this board. Another successful TexAgs hookup!

About 3 Puscifer songs too. Someone in production is a big Maynard fan.
JoeAggie1010
It's June 19th.
Phrasing
AG
Bookmarking this as I just started season 1. Looking forward to it!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.