TCTTS

7,001 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by WestAustinAg
Redstone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not that impressive. I talked to a WR (graduating senior) who watched JM as a freshman. He said to me, "watch, he's going to be really good." Knew about him very shortly after Tyler and Tivy people did.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Pahdz said:

Tanya 93 said:

Redstone said:

Almost 50 stars on my post. What's the record for one post?

Several hundred.

I'm thinking Johnny Manziel is about to blast whatever the record was with his post on M&W this evening

2000 blue stars and counting.
Liquid Wrench
Meh, it's the Premium board. He still has to catch up with the guy who posted that epic "Thanks Gabe!" comment that broke the internet.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Where?
TCTTS
AG
https://texags.com/forums/25/topics/2930406
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dang it. No stars.
WestAustinAg
AG
PatAg said:

WestAustinAg said:

TCTTS you don't know me but do you mind jump-starting my new career as a screen play writer? Thanks bunches!

You're a pathetic individual.
Why would you say that?
TCTTS
AG
You were making fun of the OP. PatAg called you pathetic for doing so. I agree with PatAg.
WestAustinAg
AG
TCTTS said:

You were making fun of the OP. PatAg called you pathetic for doing so. I agree with PatAg.
Good lord...it was a harmless joke. Making light of someone for trying to get you to do him a major nice deed. Nothing about making that joke is "pathetic". It's my sense of humor.

Don't be an ass. There's plenty to criticize you for on these boards. I choose not to many times a week because this board is about entertainment...not politics.
TCTTS
AG
It's someone in a vulnerable position asking for help. So it just seems like a d*ck move to make fun of someone doing that. I'm literally trying to be the opposite of an ass in this situation. Feel free to make fun of me with whatever you've got, though. People jokingly give me sh*t on here on a daily basis and I could not care less.
WestAustinAg
AG
TCTTS said:

It's someone in a vulnerable position asking for help. So it just seems like a d*ck move to make fun of someone doing that. I'm literally trying to be the opposite of an ass in this situation. Feel free to make fun of me with whatever you've got, though. People jokingly give me sh*t on here on a daily basis and I could not care less.
Really it was making light of it...not being a d*ck to him at all. Maybe you should stop trying to play Sheriff. That's really not your job. Maybe you see yourself in that light. I don't.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh wow. I saw that as a pretty harmless joke, too, but a lot of people apparently didn't.
PatAg
AG
no, it was to the jag trying to mock you
PatAg
AG
WestAustinAg said:

TCTTS said:

Good lord...it was a harmless joke. Making light of someone for trying to get you to do him a major nice deed. Nothing about making that joke is "pathetic". It's my sense of humor.

Don't be an ass. There's plenty to criticize you for on these boards. I choose not to many times a week because this board is about entertainment...not politics.
That's rich.
Hey Nav
AG
Wish the Entertainment forum wasn't like this.

It's supposed to be an escape from the world.
snowdog90
Wow, I didn't mean for all this stuff to happen. In the immortal words of Rodney King, "can't we all just get along"?

Seriously, though, I don't think WestAustinAg was being malicious, he was just trying to be funny. It does come off to an old guy like me as a little brutal, but I think that's a product of the culture of this Forums world. It's just the way things are done and said these days. Everything is a joke or a reason to make a joke.

Believe me, it was a hard decision for me to start this thread. TCTTS is such a great poster, and I love his inside stories, and to be truthful, I envy his position. For me, a story popped into my head years ago, and I began writing. Finally, I have this story "finished", and I really don't have a clue what to do next. I knew this thread would face scrutiny from the masses, but I thought TCTTS would be okay with my asking for his help. To his credit, he has already looked at it, and has let me know I still have some work to do. I appreciate that and hope to continue to try and "finish" this story. I knew that starting this thread was an invitation for people to make fun of me. That's okay. I try not to take it personally.

My dream is that that this story would someday be told on a big screen. That's a huge dream, and probably a little unrealistic, but TCTTS didn't treat it that way. He gave me the advice I needed and told me what to do to try and get over the remaining hurdles I have. Again, I appreciate that and hope to use his advice to make a story that would someday be considered good enough to have a movie made.

Bunk Moreland
everyone please keep it up. I'm writing a screenplay about this thread and we haven't hit the third act yet.
bearamedic99
AG
plus no obligatory T&A
WestAustinAg
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

everyone please keep it up. I'm writing a screenplay about this thread and we haven't hit the third act yet.
Maybe TCTTS can help you get it in front of the right people...
WestAustinAg
AG
PatAg said:

WestAustinAg said:

TCTTS said:

That's rich.
looks like Pat is a little bent out of shape...and it wasn't even directed at him...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.