*** SILICON VALLEY Season 5 ***

34,701 Views | 288 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Dr.Rumack
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally binged this show the last few days and I thought this season was fantastic. Maybe my favorite since season one, and hard to believe that without Ehrlich. I just don't get some of the complaints reading this thread. It always seems that with most shows on TexAgs after season 3 the complaining ramps up.

I love everything about Gavin and Jian Yang. I think Gavin is a low key MVP of this show. His signature made me laugh every time I saw it, and I was cracking up at his explanation to the board about where they were at on production.
Quote:

"Well, the last two months have been challenging. The Chinese were petulant. The North Carolinians proved VERY entitled. And I held out hopes for our experiment in the Yukon Territories. But as it happens, the Inuit are surprisingly adept at collective bargaining... But fear not! I am in the early stages of a new plan. Did you know that some of America's most capable, motivated laborers are at this moment awaiting execution???"

And Jared continues to be the must subtly hilarious character on tv. Everything out of his mouth was absolute gold and Zach Woods delivery is brilliant. One line that I haven't seen mentioned that just killed me...
Quote:

"Look, I know what it's like to only be able to rescue half your family... and it's awful, but what can you do?"

Great season
MookieBlaylock
AG
Quit this show
it has had major issues internally and that bled into the show

it's the new Dexter
mazag08
AG
Only watched the first episode this season. Is it even worth it to watch the rest? Will watching a season 5 Jared highlight reel be more worth my time?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
mazag08 said:

Only watched the first episode this season. Is it even worth it to watch the rest? Will watching a season 5 Jared highlight reel be more worth my time?

Dinesh was annoying, Jin Yang got stale, everybody else was hilarious. Jared gets better.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Just wanted you all to Kiss my Piss
Proposition Joe
MookieBlaylock said:

Quit this show
it has had major issues internally and that bled into the show

it's the new Dexter

This guy ****s.
hbc07
AG
You just brought piss to a **** fight.
DallasTeleAg

Dr.Rumack
I didn't have a problem with any of the seasons. Then again I don't over analyze like every one else.

Saw Jared in something recently and couldn't stop laughing. IIRC I think it was a semi-serious role. I just can't think of where...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.