Netflix- Dark

7,579 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Madagascar
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does this show feel like Stranger Things meets Ozark to anyone else?
schmendeler
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Does this show feel like Stranger Things meets Ozark to anyone else?
no
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Haven't seen Ozark but I do see it as a more adult Stranger Things. I like Dark but like Stranger Things more.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Halfway through the season. Mein Gott, this is a good show.

Ep 5 spoiler: I was convinced that Mikkel was the hooded guy the whole time. (Probably what they intended.) Nice fake out. Did NOT see it coming that he was Jonas' father. I should've noticed the clues once he unwrapped the book. Great twist.

I am fully hooked.
schmendeler
AG
I thought it might somehow be Mads
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It also hit me that Jonas' family is related to Ulrich's family and they don't even know it. Jonas is Ulrich's grandson. Pretty mind****-y. I hope they show if Michael ever ran into his younger self throughout his adult life, or his father.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
just finished. GREAT season 1.

But, very little was resolved. I still have a ton of questions Glad there's a season 2.
schmendeler
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

just finished. GREAT season 1.

But, very little was resolved. I still have a ton of questions Glad there's a season 2.

Now you see why I said I was kind of pissed when I finished after thinking it was a mini series.
cr0wbar
AG
Really wanted to start season 2 tonight, but I've watched recap after recap and still can't remember any of this crap. Guess I'll have to watch season 1 all over again.
Murder Hornet
AG
cr0wbar said:

Really wanted to start season 2 tonight, but I've watched recap after recap and still can't remember any of this crap. Guess I'll have to watch season 1 all over again.

Wife and I did the same thing. Definitely recommend since there is so much going on in season one
agdoc2001
AG
Just start season 2. It will come back to you quickly.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
schmendeler
AG
I rewatched season 1 with my wife (her first viewing) and I enjoyed having a better understanding of it for season 2.
Madagascar
AG
I watched this show recently and it is now in my top 5 all time greatest TV shows. It's amazing! I can't wait for the 3rd and final season to come out this summer!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.