***Man in the High Castle Season 3***

15,194 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Rascal
Swarely
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't realize that they premiered a clip of the new season in October. Looks like we're going to delve more into the sci-fi this season.

Can't seem to find a release date, but it should be soon. I remember watching the first season at Christmas time.
The Debt
Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white, clean and bright
You look happy to meet me
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever
double aught
AG
Was the second season any good? I've only seen the first episode of it, and it didn't do too much for me.
SeattleAgJr
double aught said:

Was the second season any good? I've only seen the first episode of it, and it didn't do too much for me.
So what you are saying is that you did Na zi season 2?
Duncan Idaho
SeattleAgJr said:

double aught said:

Terrible
PatAg
AG
double aught said:

It was amazing, imo.
Counterpoint
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

double aught said:

I didn't na zi what you did there.
Sex Panther
AG
What is going on with this show??? Is there any news on it? Not seeing anything really googling it. One site says maybe November or December of this year?
gomerschlep
AG
In, I'm not sure how but the second season was actually better than the first.
94DallasAG
AG
Latest I read they're thinking around the holidays although nothing official from Amazon
The Night Ag Cometh
AG
https://hiddenremote.com/2018/04/04/high-castle-s3-release-quietly-announced/

I'm personally not getting my hopes up because of an article on "hiddenremote.com", but it is nice to actually see a possible date.

Sad thing is, I really believe season 3 will be the last due to the high cost and relatively low viewership numbers.
mallen
AG
The Night Ag Cometh said:

https://hiddenremote.com/2018/04/04/high-castle-s3-release-quietly-announced/

I'm personally not getting my hopes up because of an article on "hiddenremote.com", but it is nice to actually see a possible date.

Sad thing is, I really believe season 3 will be the last due to the high cost and relatively low viewership numbers.

I thought that Amazon does not release viewership numbers publicly, only user ratings.
Rocagnante
AG
Article says June 1 2018. That's less than two months away....you think there would be marketing Season 3 by now. Unless they have been and I missed it. Have they been marketing season 3 already?
MROD92
Anything on when it starts?
aggielax48
AG
I saw an article that it's rumored to be Nov 4th. Doesn't look like anything is confirmed.
MrPlow2010
AG
https://www.tvguide.com/amp/news/the-man-in-the-high-castle-season-3-premiere-date-season-4-renewal/?ftag=twtrsoshares&__twitter_impression=true

October 5th
MrPlow2010
AG
NavyAg95
AG
Really looking forward to this. Watched the first five episodes of season 1 on a flight from Germany and was hooked. Came home and finished the rest of season one and two. Now I have my wife watching it. Well done show.
CW Griswold
NavyAg95 said:

Really looking forward to this. Watched the first five episodes of season 1 on a flight from Germany and was hooked. Came home and finished the rest of season one and two. Now I have my wife watching it. Well done show.
NavyAg95
AG
Fortunately my flight wasn't from the Greater Germanic Reich.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
just found this show.... middle of Season 1 currently.

Intriguing for sure. I love period pieces anyway. The twists on societal norms is clever in a lot of places. Well done with all the sets, the look, etc.

Acting is very good and not a lot of big names but very well done.

israeliag
AG
JABQ04
AG
October 5th is the season 3 debut
TXCityAggie
AG
I watched a few episodes of Season 1 but got bored with it. Does it pick up? Should I go back and give it another try?
Swarely
Yea, it gets a lot better. Really liked the second season.
Charpie
AG
The first season haunted me. Partly because before I started watching it, I went to the WWII museum in New Orleans. I love this show.
javajaws
AG
Just finished watching the second season (and re-watching the first season). Thought the second was better than the first, but I can see the need for all the slower backstory stuff, etc. I like the sci-fi direction things are going. Just noticed there's a full episode list of season 3 on imdb..I didn't read all the descriptions (if accurate) because I don't like spoiling things...but episode 1 (among other things) looks to have more of:

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
AgfromHOU
AG
Just started season 3. This episode is better than any in previous seasons, in my opinion.
Charpie
AG
Its out?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Just checked and yeah it is. I thought it wasn't coming out until tomorrow.
Charpie
AG
DAMMIT...too much to watch right now
Sex Panther
AG
Charpie said:

DAMMIT...too much to watch right now

I know... I cant keep up anymore. It's the best first world problem ever but its still frustrating as hell.
**** THE RANGERS

**** GARCIA

ALTUVE IS GOD
Dro07
AG
What are y'all watching? I feel like I'm out of shows and glad this is back?
PatAg
PatAg
AG
I love all the alternate timeline shots, so many epic vistas they create.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.