*****Agents of SHIELD Season 5*****

12,134 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by texasaggie04
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Season 5 kicks off on Friday Dec 1st with a 2 hr premiere

Marvel Uploaded the first 17 mins

Red Five
AG
I really enjoyed last season. Looking forward to this.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Should be good!
jabberwalkie09
AG
redline248
AG
Ok good. For some reason thought it started tonight and my dvr failed to record.
jabberwalkie09
AG
This is a friendly reminder that the premier is tonight at 7 Central.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Just got around to watching it last night. That was a fun way to start the season
benMath08
AG
It may not be the "best" show on TV right now, but it is my favorite
israeliag
AG
Not sure if it's cuz I got a new TV, but that felt like the highest production quality they've had yet, by a large margin. I'm sure being Ep 1 (and 2) helps, too, but with this getting the Friday time slot I did not expect it to get much money thrown at it.

Felt like they kinda dumbed down Coulson in favor of beefing up Daisy's leadership role. Could have been done in a less clunky way, but the split up or not decision was great.

They seemed to embrace the humor more (similar to the films), and this being a comic-book-sci-fi series, that bit of cheese definitely fits.
dave94
AG
"How hard did you hit him, Mack?"

"I don't half-hit people."
dave94
AG
dp
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I laughed when it was suggested they should split up and Mack was not okay with that, then they walked down the hallway like the scooby-doo gang
80s Guy
All I can say is that I hope this storyline doesn't last too long. It just feels old and tired, even with some of the new humor.
redline248
AG
Going to the future to save the past...ugh.

Also, of course Daisy is the one that destroyed the planet.
redline248
AG
I need more Fitz. Anyone see the symmetry in having Gemma being the controlled favorite this season?
benMath08
AG
Fitz....is going to be in this season, right? Definitely missing him.
Arkyd
AG
Ditto. I'll bet there will be an episode soon that's a flashback with Fitz only, after the story progresses a bit, to reveal some major plot info. And then at some point later in the season they all reunite somehow. Maybe they're separating the story into mini-pods again, and everyone will be back together by the next pod? That's my guess, anyway.
chipotle
I'm tired of Daisy's s***. She needs to die.
BigTimeAlum
AG
This has been really good so far. I hope/wish it's not Daisy that destroys the planet. That would be kind of dumb. I was hoping this was some sort of Infinity War tie in where that was Thanos...
benMath08
AG
I'm not very knowledgeable on marvel lore but they mentioned the multiverse theory as well as the number "616", which I think is the "main" universe.
jabberwalkie09
AG
So I've watched the premier and last week's episode. I have to say, the premier didn't grab me the way I expected. Maybe it's because the last scene from last season didn't hit until this last episode, but something this season just doesn't quite hook me. Sure there are some good quips and lines, there always have been.

After angst ridden Quake from last season, I'm about out of patience for Daisy.

Fitz being MIA so far has been really noticeable for me.

I'm sure I'll finish the season, but I personally can't wait to get past this first little bit.
israeliag
AG
The space and prison aspect of it has been fun, but agree that the travel to the future to save the past stuff is already tiresome. Hoping they can just get back to being Agents of SHIELD - you know agents of a secret government spy organization in a world with enhanceds.
Trident 88
AG
I'm usually disappointed when shows break from the storyline with episodes on what happened to other characters, but I enjoyed this latest episode focusing on Fitz. There were a few funny lines, and seeing Fitz's tough side is always entertaining.
TajMaballer
AG
I've been really enjoying this season with every episode getting better. Fitz is one of my favorite characters in the MCU, so having an entire episode of him and Hunter! was incredible.
toucan82
"I love you"

"I know"
redline248
AG
I chuckled.

I still don't know wtf is going on, though.
CapCityAg89
AG
Arkyd said:

Ditto. I'll bet there will be an episode soon that's a flashback with Fitz only, after the story progresses a bit, to reveal some major plot info. And then at some point later in the season they all reunite somehow. Maybe they're separating the story into mini-pods again, and everyone will be back together by the next pod? That's my guess, anyway.

Nicely done.
bearamedic99
AG
i just caught up. Kind of a slow season, eh?
SeattleAgJr
bearamedic99 said:

i just caught up. Kind of a slow season, eh?
yes, lots of character building though, so it has not bothered me that much.
redline248
AG
I've enjoyed it so far.
Squirrel Master
AG
New season has been entertaining so far. I've been more fine with them moving the story in a way off-course path than I would have guessed I would. It is a plot-line that is best left unexamined and unquestioned - so much of the basis for the plot is confusing.
Tone2002
This storyline is so confusing. I have no idea what is going on. But with all that said, I still like the season thus far. Hopefully things will start to tie into each other soon.
imjustsayin
AG
Shameless bump to get this TTT. I'm only 6 episodes in but enjoying. Acknowledging probably the last season they pull of however... :/
redline248
AG
Did Friday's episode hint at Infinity War? The "it all started with a light in the sky, heard it was aliens..." line?
SeattleAgJr
redline248 said:

Did Friday's episode hint at Infinity War? The "it all started with a light in the sky, heard it was aliens..." line?
possibly, but doubtful.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.